Chapter 1

Right as yn's body emits a dim light, a sudden scene came to yn and plays it in front of her, the scene of a familiar boy and a girl that looks like her when she was young but with a different hair and eye color.

The scene played with her child look alike and the boy who seems to be gathering some wild herbs in the forest. When yn saw something glow beside the boulder. She got curious and went towards the boulder to see what was the one glowing besides it.

Right as she got closer, the object gets brighter and brighter that she got dazzled by the white bright light and lost her consciousness.

***

Yn woke up from her sleep then remembered the weird dream she had, then she held her right hands up stretching it then noticed something weird.

When did her hands became small?

She gaze at it for a second before she shot up from the bed and look at her hands

She gaze at it for a second before she shot up from the bed and look at her hands. Her hands became small...

Did she just shrink!? Then she noticed a green strands of hair on her face. She hel her hair and look at it in horror. Her hair became green!

She then breath deeply trying to calm down trying to recall in her memory if she ever taken drugs or something. None, of course she would never ever do that!

The as she was about to get off the bed, the door flung opened and a familiar boy came inside in hurry.

"Little Sister! You're finally awake!" He shouted while running towards you and hugged you tightly.

"I was worried that you might lose your consciousness again like last night!!"

Wait... Last night? So she wasn't dreaming when that scene happened... And the lady making her drink with some water that appeared and floating at her hands.

Was she in a World with magic!?

"Brother, I'm alright now! You don't have to worry about me.. "

Then the boy started tearing up"How can I not worry! I was supposed to take care of you and when I take my eyes away from you for a second you were already on the ground unconscious! "

Then yn realized that the dream she just had wasn't just any dream but a memory from what happened to the original yn.

"Brother, did you see anything glowing near the boulder? " yn asked as she thought that maybe the answer of why she's here might be the cause of the glowing object she saw from the memory.

The boy then helds his chin then thought of any glowing object, but doesn't seems to recall anything glows near his sister or the boulder.

"I don't recall anything glowing besides you or the boulder. " he answered confused on why his sister asked for a glowing object. Then he thought maybe yn is interested on shiny object!

"Don't worry sister, I'll find you some shiny stuffs! " he exclaimed then left his sister running to find shiny objects.

Yn sat down dumbfounded by what flint just said to her and just left her there.

What shiny in the heck was he talking about? Who said she want some shiny stuff??? She just asked if he saw some glowing object...

When did she say that she wants some shiny stuff? Hayss..

Then she got up from the bed and went out of her room. She just wants some fresh air...

As she got out of the house she saw a scary man and a familiar pretty woman she saw from last night.

YN blink her eyes then went back to the house

YN blink her eyes then went back to the house. She seems interrupting something outside... Yeah outside the house...