Chapter 2

Both the pretty woman and the scary looking man glanced at the front door seeing yn slam to close the door.

"Isn't that yn? Why'd she suddenly closed the door?" the scary looking man asked while glancing at the pretty lady who was also confuse by yn's action.

"Ehem... I think it's because of you." said by the pretty lady before going inside the house to check on yn.

The man stands their dumbfounded by what the pretty lady said. "Why is it my fault??" he muttered in confusion then followed the lady to go check on yn also.

The pretty girl, then saw yn who was sitting down on the couch while just staring at her.

"How are you feeling now?" The pretty lady asked smiling at yn.

"I'm fine! But may I asked might you be Miss pretty lady?"

Both the lady and the man were surprised by what yn had just said. They didn't want to believe that their daughter lost her memory!

Yn smiled at them and was curious about her relationship to the both of them. She didn't see them in the original owner's memory. She assumed that they weren't related to her since her hair was green, but the boy who in her memory yn called her brother.

She glanced at the scary looking man, the boy and that man had the same hair and eye color! They might be siblings or they are father and son. She then thought that maybe she's adopted or something.

The lady glanced at the man giving him looks then decided to introduced themselves to her.

The pretty lady's name is Maida and she's yn's mother and the scary looking man was Tyrus her father. Yn then thought that she might be adopted but didn't say anything about it. They asked yn if she can remember anything.

Yn then explained that the memory she only has was when she and her brother was in the forest and she saw something glowing and walk towards it then fell unconscious, she didn't say anything about her being a different soul from another world or taking over their daughter's body.

Maida glanced at Tyrus then he nodded at her. Tyrus then asked yn where the glowing came from. Yn explained that she only knows that its beside the boulder and that's all she remembered.

Yn observed the both of them, they seem to know what that object about.

Tyrus then suddenly carried her out of nowhere. "Let's go to the town! You might remember something!"

Yn stared at Tyrus surprised at his action but didn't protest, since she might regain some of the memories of the original owner of the body and wanted to see the town! She was excited since this world has magic and she might see some interesting stuff in the town.

Tyrus, Maida and Yn, then went to the town and showed yn all the place she spent most of her time and introduced her again to the towns people and explained them that their daughter lost her memories. Unfortunately, Yn didn't recall any memories and doesn't know or found the towns people familiar.