OC Info.

Real Name: Carlton McFarland

Ring Name: "Big Mac" Dyna Low

Height: 6'3

Age: 60

From Dallas Texas

Appearance: tall, slender, short dark curly hair brushed back with large forehead, mustache that goes down the sides of his mouth and some tattoos.

Bio: Big Mac got his start working security at the local sports arenas for World Class Championship Wrestling in the 80s; the promotion known for being home to the Fabulous Freebirds and the Von Erich family. It was there when he met his mentor, the man who inspired him to become a wrestler and his future father-in-law, The Iron Horse C.A. Sandford (OC based on my grandfather).

C.A. was a tremendous wrestler in his own right who went to college with Fritz Von Erich and followed him into the business. He helped inspire Carl to become a wrestler while continuing to provide for his three kids from his first marriage. Turns out, he was exceptionally well crafted and made for a vicious fighting machine. He was also one of the first wrestlers ever to ride a Harley in his entrance. Within his first year, he was already their Television Champion and had won a couple of different tag titles, including one with C.A. and teaming with the Von Erichs themselves. Then, after two years, he had won the WCWA Light Heavyweight and Texas Heavyweight Championships. He went on to become one of their biggest stars during their later, independent years after having separated from their partnership with the NWA.

Unfortunately, that same said separation was a big part in the company's downfall and it all eventually came to an end.

Luckily, C.A. had already started his own little promotion in 1988 known as Iron Horse Wrestling. It was in this company where Dyna Low became an inaugural Lone Star Champion and their 2nd ever World Heavyweight Champion. Alongside this, he was also competing for NWA and became a two time World Champion.

It was also in 1990 when Carlton married CA's daughter.

In the mid 90s, it became time for him to spread his own wings. With WCW and World Wrestling Federation, as it was then called, opening their doors to him, especially at the competitive time and era that was, the outlaw wrestler had quite the options. He tried WCW at first, having a decent run with their U.S. Title, but it really wasn't all that cracked up for him. As soon as Vince McMahon made him a better offer, it was merely a heartbeat later when he jumped ship at the perfect timing. It was in the wake of the Attitude Era, the perfect era for him, and he was conquering all and quickly becoming an even bigger name than he already had before. With his alliances with fellow Texans, Stone Cold Steve Austin and the Undertaker, Big Mac Dyna Low was quickly rolling with the big boys and showing them how it's done. He stuck with the company all through till the mid 2000s and during which, he became a five time tag team champion, two time Intercontinental Champion and a three time WWF Champion.

However, in the mid 2000s, C.A. started having numerous health battles while Carlton was having to fight through the many injuries he had sustained. Wanting to help keep the family business going while not putting his body through too much, Big Mac stepped down from full time competition and took an executive role at Iron Horse Wrestling. He would still perform now and then for WWE, but not as often, especially given he wanted to spend as much time as he could with his family while juggling with being a new company owner.

In 2006, C.A. sadly passed away, leaving full ownership of Iron Horse Wrestling to his then-still Son-in-law. Carrying on his mentor's legacy helped to bring Big Mac out of one of the worst periods of his life, making him a better man and giving him a whole new perspective on the world of professional wrestling.

In 2012, he officially retired from active In-Ring performance and since then, dedicated his life to being a full-time promoter, company owner and family man since.

Even so, through all these years, the retired wrestling legend can't help but wonder, what if he ever did come back for one last match?