Woah. Update? Kind of

Hello all of you amazing people! It has been a while frankly it has been too long to some and longer for others. So much has happened and when I decided to long in today I was not expecting this story to reach where it is. I have missed writing but I do not know if I will continue this story. Lets go over this;

One. The last actual chapter that I done was in 2017, It was during one of my huge Aphmau phases. I was 15ish at the time and it was one of the few things I have done to keep me sane. I am no longer apart of the Aphmau community since then with everything happening around this time.

Two. I'm transitioning, around the summer of 2018 I came out to a few friends as Trans so with that and constant mental health battles, I never stayed here. I was back and forth in the hospital and fighting to finish school. (which i have finally done). I go by she/they pronouns now and I am also Pansexual, so continuing a story I cannot fit in nor associate with the fandom with anymore is kind of weird to me (not a problem just kind of weird to me). 

Three. I have found myself into a relationship that will be long term. That might make it into a fanfiction itself here so stay tuned. 

Four. I grew up, frankly in this time since I last wrote I've been busy both with school, work, mental health. I stayed solely on Tiktok and Snapchat because I had friends there and they have supported me for the longest time.

Five. I had tests done, both physical and mental to find that I have neurodivergent most of my life so that was fun. 

I loved logging in to see this story at #16 in malexreaders and over 8k reads was mind-blowing. Thank you all for reading my bad grammar and poorly made descriptions. I'm still going to making a new story that will be up later(keep an eye out) but thank you regardless for every ounce of support you all have given me. This is no goodbye but a see you all soon. This story may of not reached a conclusion to satisfy your thirst but it has helped reach the conclusion of my own self identification and possibly a new start. I hope you all can support me in this upcoming event in my life and i hope to see you all in my new story. 

Maybe with better writing or even a better storyline than this one. Thank you all again, I apologize I couldn't finish this one but the next one will be just as juicy or even more. I have been reading a lot of dirty books so it might be a bit spicy. But who knows, we will see when we get there. Thank you and see you soon <3