Chapter 2 ~ The Night Of Regret

(Your Pov)

  I get dressed in a tux and struggled to put on this noose like thing everyone calls a 'Tie'. I sigh and look in the mirror, looking at every angle. "Heh, I'm to skinny, hopefully my pants don't fall." I chuckle softly turning the smile to a sad look as I stared into the mirror. I don't why, but I started to feel depressed. "W-why? What is this....feeling?" I grab my stomach in pain, having to take off the top of the tuxedo.
I feel a bit better, losing hope to go to this party. I made up my mind, i took off the dress pants. Laying on my bed in my underwear, shortly after hearing a knock at my door.

(Moments earlier, Zane's Pov)

 "Hey Zane, Can you go get (Y/n), he said he will be here an hour ago." Aphmau asked me, I sighed and spoke softly. "No, not that pervert! He threatened me!" Aphmau chuckled and spoke as she walked towards me. "He asked you to be his date for tonight."

 I stared at her for a good 20 seconds, her eyes looked like she was piercing my soul. I let out a sigh, "Fine" as I stood walking towards (Y/n)'s House.

"Ugh..." I knocked slightly, regretting all life decisions.

(Third Person)

(Y/n) walked to the door forgetting he took off his clothes. He twisted the handle slowly, opening it. Zane gave up all hope slamming the door with a red face and running back to Aphmau's house for the party. As (Y/n) stands questionably with a red face. Will they notice it, or will they fight till one moves or run away before the confession.