Across The Whoniverse #1 - "DESIGNATE THE MOST IMPORTANT."

Under the imprisonment of The Cyberleader—The Doctor, Jackie, and Yvonne looked at the laptop with bated breath as Cyber Units 10-65 and 10-66 descended down to Torchwood London's lower levels.

As the three watched on, suddenly, the picture cut out. Replaced by none other than Rajesh Singh, researcher of Torchwood London.

"Yvonne! For the love of God—quarantine The Doctor! He'll kill us all!"

"EXTERMINATE!"

A bolt of energy was heard approaching Rajesh as he lit up into a green hue. With an unceremonious thunk, Rajesh fell to the floor. Behind what was his figure, two pairs of legs were seen, both parallel to the floor. Their feet remained unmoving.

The Cyberleader turned to the three. Yvonne and Jackie looked stunned at one another. The Doctor looked on at the laptop with fear in his eyes, and a lump in his throat. He turned to Jackie.

"Phone."

"What?"

"PHONE."

As Jackie went to hand The Doctor her phone, he snatched it out of her grasp. He immediately started hammering in numbers. Slamming the phone to his ear, The Doctor pierced his eyes at the laptop once more. And through the laptop speakers...

*Ring-Ring*

Jackie stared at The Doctor.

*Ring-Ring*

Yvonne bit her nail.

*Ring-Ring*

The Doctor took a deep breath.

*Click*

"Hey, this is Rose. Sorry I can't come to the phone right now. I'm currently travelling, and getting into all sorts of trouble. Leave a message after the beep, and I'll get back to you if I can!"

*Beep*

The Doctor stared at the laptop, tears welling in his eyes. A silent rage began to grow behind his lips. Yvonne looked at The Doctor in fear, immediately aware of the situation. Jackie, looking in horror at the two, buried her face in her hands and began to wail.

The Daleks are back, and Rose Tyler is dead.