Bayley Is Back!

Iridescent balloons lined the ropes above a red satin mat indicating that the time was nearly upon us: Bayley's long-awaited RWWE return. Samantha Irwin, as gorgeous as ever, raised the microphone to her lips. "Los Angeles, give a warm welcome to your favorite role model, Bayley!" A pop worthy of WomenMania shook the arena as Deliverance blasted for the first time in a year. After a few moments, the woman of the hour finally popped out of the curtain with emotions overflowing, tears already welling up underneath her cat-eyed glam. The former champion took her time descending the ramp in a snakeskin leather jacket and black jeans, greeting each and every fan that was partaking in the unanimous standing ovation.

Bayley stood in the center of the ring grinning, the microphone in her grasp finally being put to use. "RWWE Universe... a-ding dong, hello!" She called out, pausing for a moment to compose herself as the crowd mirrored her iconic line and brought forth the first official tear from the role model's eye. "You have no idea how good it feels to be back. I didn't know how you would react towards me tonight, Los Angeles. I'm blown away by the support I've received over the past twelve months. Truthfully, I didn't know if I'd make it back here. When my health failed me, the very same audience I used to accost lifted me up and kept me afloat. So for that... thank you." The horsewoman lowered the mic, choked up at the gravity of the situation. After a few bows and tear-swipes, Bayley would regain her composure and begin speaking once again. "One thing that no one tells you about being away for a year is how you're forced to sit at home and watch new talents come and go, champions win and lose, and the industry change as a whole. There are so many women that I desire to face, and-" Interrupting her statement would be the familiar theme song of fellow horsewoman, Becky Lynch.

The crazed enigma stomped down the ramp in a shattered mirror bodysuit, Lady Gaga-esque shades covering her icy glare. "I'm sorry, what the hell is this? Apparently, your knee isn't the only soft thing around here. Look at you, Bayley! You left on top and yet here you are pandering to these people; begging them to allow you back into their good graces. I've known you for a decade and I've seen you at both the lowest and highest moments of your career. I mean, hell, you followed my lead and became a megastar! Now you wipe all that away for what? Some handshakes and high fives down the ramp? I have the utmost respect for you and the things you've been able to accomplish under my influence, so don't mistake this for anything but hard l-" "Will you cut the shit, Becky?" Bayley shouted out with roaring support from the live audience. "Yes, we've been through hell and back together in this industry. But things change when you lose everything and have to work up from zero. You come out here unannounced and confront me over being grateful? Or are you just trying to bite off my success? Because we've all seen your decline. You were nearly picked dead last in the draft as a former champion. I watched week after week as the success gnawed at your ego until you were left as a shell of a competitor. They miss the old Becky - I miss the old Becky. This moment is bigger than me; you; or any petty drama. Let's do this the right way..."

Appalled at the rebuttals from her co-horsewoman, Lynch scoffed at the idea of change, tossing her eyewear off onto the decorated mat below. Bayley opted to take the high road by offering her hand out to the fiery-haired female only for it to be smacked away by Lynch. "I'll show you, just wait." She muttered mere inches from the role model's features before turning and leaving the celebration altogether. With a shrug, Bayley turned her attention back to the sea of supporters as her theme echoed throughout the arena. Bayley is officially back!