All my troubles on the burning pile.

Authors note: 

Just finding a bunch of songs with lyrics about fire to make these chapters about. 

Anyways c!Ayngel fucking dies, just as a disclaimer, I haven't watched her POV yet, but its on my list :D

__________________________________________________________

She coughed again, blood spitting out all onto the leaves, onto the chairs. The smoke was overwhelming, she couldn't breathe. The whole trunk of the tree had gone up in flames, some of the lower leaves had begun to burn.

All of the others ran into the Dark Maze, Magic gave one last wave before following them in, but she didn't return it this time, she didn't have the strength to. Her bones felt like they were melting, she could only sit helplessly.

She wanted to apologize to everyone, she wish she got the chance to. She wanted to apologize to them all for leaving when they've all lost so much already, they'll continue to lose before they get out.

It was hard, to admit she was going to die. But nice, at the same time, finally being able to be free. Being able to truly fly.

Her wings would work again up there. All her friends, all the ones she lost. They would fly too, they would be free too. 

She was thirsty, her lungs felt like they were burning (which, to be fair, they probably would be in a few minutes.). But its hardly a time to complain, all the water's been used to create paths, paths in which the lava tore over after they had served their purpose.

Maybe it was poetic, an angel falling just below the sky that they were never able to touch.

The leaves on the other side of the tree burned, they reached the top, she hadn't even noticed. She looked back up to the clouds, the fake sky, just out of reach. Was the real sky above it? What was beyond this world as she knew it, would any of her friends find out?

She hoped they would, even though it seemed impossible, they could do it. Ori would lead for them, Spidey would fight for them, Krow would survive for them. 

And they would all live for her, because they promised her that. 

She watched the clouds move through the sky innocently, the sun setting over the burning walls, the moon starting to glow brighter then the fire. She would rather this be her final image of life then the horror of fire slowly consuming her.

She was okay with this ending, she was okay with where she was.

It was hot, too hot.

She coughed, blood falling onto her aflame chair. She was burning up, going along with Ori's tree. Her time was up.

An angel finally able to fly among the others who went up before her. She was long overdue a place in heaven, she prayed all her friends had also gotten a one-way ticket.