chapter one

Today Mike, Dustin, will, and Lucas all went to hang out together. They spent the whole day together went home. The next morning they found out will had gone missing and eventually choose to look for him.
They biked around in the pouring rain at night till they were stopped by a girl with a buzz cut. Mike locked eyes with her falling off his bike.
He started to uncontrollably blush and stared at her. She also seemed to be taken aback by him as they stared at each other.
"Um um ug i" Mike stumbled through his words, "i-its pouring rain um wanna come to my house and warm up".
Just by her looks everyone one in the group assumed that she was abandoned or ran away so they were happy to bring her to mikes house.
Once they got there Mike snuck her into the basement.
"Ok are you alright what happened also my names Mike that's Dustin, Lucas, and will".
" Mike" she said point at him.
"Y-yes" he blushed.
He stumbled and got his shirt and shorts and handed it to her.
"Um here are some clothes change up"
"Clothes" she took them and started to take her shirt off.
"Oh my god no what are you doing", dustin, Lucas and will screamed. As Mike just stared.
" um uh yeah um ew go to the bathroom" he pointed over and walked her to the bathroom.
"Door open" the girl with the buzz cut said.
"Oh um ok are you sure"
"Yes"
"Ok I'm just gonna close it a little it's ok"
Mike cracked the door.
The group started whispering to him. "Oh my gosh what are you doing", Lucas said. "She just tried to take her shirt off she's crazy" Dustin stuttered. "You can't keep her here! " will yelled.
The door opened and she stepped out.
Mike ran over to her. "I think we got off the a bad start what your name"
She pointed to her arm there was a tattoo that wrote the numbers 011.
"Eleven, is that your name eleven. " eleven nodded her head. "Great is it ok if I call you el"
El jumped onto him hugging him as he began to blush.
The rest of the boys were surprised and suspicious of what might happen overnight but Mike just pushed them out and told them good night as they went home.
Him and el we are finally alone "let me set you up a bed."
"Bed? " el questioned
"A place to sleep" Mike got a blanket and a pillow and set it up under a table. "Nighty night I'm gonna go to my room"
El locked the door with her mind which stunned Mike.
"W-wa how what?! "
El smiled "powers"
"Wow el that's amazing but why did u lock the door"
"Stay"
Mike blushed walking towards her.
"Mike" she patted the blanket next to her.
Mike went and sat on it as he stared at her frail body knowing she hadn't eaten in days.
"How are you feeling? " Mike asked el worried
"I feel better now that I'm here." She blushed hugging Mike causeing them to fall back onto their makeshift bed.
Mike blushed as her suddenly got hard. "Oh no um you should go shower since ur so dirty and all" he blushed.
"Shower? "
"Um yep" Mike rain to the bathroom and turned on the shower, "just take off ur clothes and get in then wash your self with soap then put this towel on"
"Ok Mike"
Mike ran out the bathroom and cracked the door trying to pull himself together "pew close one I'm not doing anything with her yet we only just met" he shuttered
10 minutes later he heard the water turn off as el walked out in a towel. Mike blushed again and got one of his shirts and gave it to her. He also found a pair of panties Nancy had when she was younger and gave it to her. He turned around while she got changed.
"I'm ready Mike"
He turned around and blushed more.
She climbed into the bed and laid down against the wall.
"Mike come."
Mike went over and laid next to her.
He turned over to where he was spooning her. She fell asleep before he did and every time she would move he would let out a shallow groan. Then they both fell asleep together.