chapter two

It was morning and Mike awoke. He made it a plan to never touch or do anything to her in the next year or two. The fact he was even thinking they would date embarrassed him knowing that she knew nothing of relationships.
Mike got up and made breakfast bringing some down to el. "El, wake up"
"Mm mike" el groaned whole stretching out her body.
Mike blushed.
"H-here I have to go to school stay"
Mike went upstairs and got ready leaving to school
About a month later el wanted to go to school very badly so Mike got her a blond wig from his sisters clothes and mikes friends Lucas and Dustin picked out a pretty pink dress. El put it on and looked in the mirror. "Pretty? " el questioned. "Pretty... " Mike coughed not wanting his friends to think he had a crush. "Good, pretty good. " el blushed.
A while passed and the demegorgons were getting worse.
The group got El on there side and El helped a lot with her powers.
One night Mike and El were together and kissed
A lot of time had passed and Mike and El got so much closer until the worst of the worst happen El disappeared.
They were fighting the demegorgons one day when they got her and she disinigrated. Mike laid in his bed for days on end not eating he even went down to the basement and laid in her old bed going on the channel where they used to talk.
Little did he know El was alive living in hoppers home. El would connect with her mind to see what Mike did. It saddened her so much to see Mike so depressed not being able to go on. El made a friend, Maxine who would come over and teach her so many things at a point she felt she knew more than an average girl her age. One night when El was alone she decided to spy on Mike. She saw him in her old bed breathing heavily she thought he might have been sick. She came close and saw him moving his hand up and down under the blanket she blushed very hard feelings burn between her legs.
El learned a bit about sexual things from max but she felt embarrassed learning about it but El knew what Mike was doing.
El stopped connecting minds with Mike as she rubbed her warm areas. Touching her panties she let out a little moan and humped her pillow a little she wished Mike was there to watch. "Mike! "