Haylee loves Calum just as much as Calum loves her, their parent's were always working but they were blessed enough to be placed in the same school.

They can't really remember when they met each other, maybe they just pretend they don't remember since it was pretty much embarrassing and uncomfortable.

It was in 1st grade, they both were 6 years old. Calum was a really shy and introverted kid while Haylee was the kind of girl who would make a friend in 5 minutes.

Haylee was showing off the angelic lilac dress her mom had bought her the day before. Calum wasn't a big fan of wearing free clothes on friday's since his parents couldn't afford nice fancy stuff for him, that's why he would always wear the school uniform no matter what.

As the bell rings announcing the kids can go to the playground Haylee bends over with the intention of picking up her pencil that had just fallen to the floor.

Calum as the clumsy kid he was, stepped on her dress and as soon as she stood up the dress was ripped away from her body leaving the poor girl completely exposed only on her underwear and a white top.

All the kids laughed while Haylee cried.

She ran to the school bathrooms and hid there for about three hours. Three hours that Calum spent waiting outside the bathrooms so he could apologize to her.

Haylee's mom had already bring new clothes for her but still, she wouldn't come out.

Calum felt so bad for her that he started crying as well. Haylee's mom told him it was an accident and that everything was fine but that didn't stop the tears from falling.

Haylee finally stepped out and as soon as she saw Calum crying on the floor with his head hidden on his legs she sat beside him.

"Why are you crying?" The little girl asked.

"Because i made you cry" The brown eyed boy replied.

They spent 26 minutes talking. Calum apologized and Haylee forgave him.

They've been best friends ever since.

Haylee feels an immense admiration for Calum, it's probably the way he goes after his goals no matter what or maybe the way he's the kindest soul to ever exist.

She's nice for sure but nothing compares to him.

Calum on the other side admires her as well but mostly because she's all he ever wanted to be.

Haylee is a free soul, she's funny, she talks a lot and she laughs about everything, even when it's not funny at all. She just finds the bright side on every bad situation and always has a plan to make things work out.

But the thing Calum admires the most about her is that no matter how nice she is, she can always defend herself from anyone, she's the bravest person he knows.

Maybe he's kinda jealous of that.

Calum always feels like he can't stand for himself no matter how bad he wants to. He's just deadly scared of any type of consequences.

His parents were very tough with him through his childhood and they barely talk to him now. That's why he spends pretty much everyday at Haylee's house. Her parents are sweet and loving, they're always supporting her and taking care of her.

I guess Calum just wanted a little bit of that.

Haylee's parents always treat Calum like it's their own son, his parents work a full time job so it's basically another child for them.

On the other side, Haylee can't stand her parents sometimes. Of course she loves them but most of the time they wouldn't let her do anything by herself. She wants to prove to herself that she can do things without her parent's help.