calum

It's never easy to fit in a new place full of people you don't know, specially when you're so far away from where you've lived your whole life. I'm grateful i get to be with my best friend and the guys tho.

In those two months we were on that beach we all made such a good bond, these guys are really funny and kinda crazy as well.

"Man you've been looking at the wall for 10 minutes now" Michael says making me come back to reality. "Sorry i just feel out of place" I respond before i keep organizing my clothes on the closet.

"We're later going to Luke and Ashton's dorm, they're throwing a party if you and Haylee want to join us" He suggests and i just nod.

Classes start on Monday, i have a couple of them with Lee and what scares me the most is thinking about the rest of the classes i'll be alone in. It's no secret that i don't have the best personality to make new friends, i dislike pretty much everyone.

When i rush into Lee's room i can notice how she's already getting along with her roommate. "I can see you're back in here shy boy, but you should knock the door first" Dany speaks up making me blush in the worst possible way since Haylee never asked me to knock the door of her room before coming in. "Um fine, sorry" Thats the only thing i say before i take my friend out of the room so we can talk privately.

I'm not even gonna lie i hate her roommate. It's like she's trying to seem flirty and confident but in reality she's just annoying as fuck. At this point i'm just wondering how long i'm gonna stand her before i lose my mind.

"You don't like her, do you?" Lee speaks up and i just remain silent for a second. "I don't know i mean, i don't like the way i'm not gonna be able to speak to you without her saying something" I say and she just laughs. "Be cool Cal, she's not gonna be in the room all day everyday, we're just unpacking our stuff" She claims that Dany is actually really nice but i bet that's only because of how Haylee has the ability to get along with everyone.

"Michael invited us to a party on Luke and Ashton's dorm tonight" I say and she doesn't even take a second to reply. "Yes yes yes! I'm gonna bring Dany with me so that she can meet the guys" She says and i immediately roll my eyes. "Hell no, she's not coming" I try my best to convince her but i hate the way i can't say no to her.

I go back to my room and notice Michael isn't even there anymore.

After taking a hot shower i look for the best clothes i can find in my closet which aren't much since my parent's never bought me nice clothes. I only have a couple of fancy shirts that Lee gifted me on my last birthday.

I choose the black shirt after basically burning my mind thinking which one would suit me the best.
I never put any effort on my outfits but i genuinely want this year to be different, i actually wanna make friends and i don't know maybe live the frat boy full experience.

I check my phone just to se fifteen text from Lee saying how they're ready to go and they're just waiting for me.

haylee

"How do i look?" Thats the first thing that comes out of my mouth as soon as i see Calum since i know how honest he is. "You look ugly" He says and i just punch him in the arm. "You look uglier, specially with that shirt" I say knowing damn well that he's wearing the shirt i gave him.

As soon as we step into their dorm i notice how their room is way bigger than ours, it's almost like a pent house. "Yeap, i made the same expression when i saw this place but i guess that's what they get for being on the basketball team" I hear Michael's voice just to find him right behind me.

"Hi guys" Ashton comes up to us with his arms wide open. "Hi Ash" I give him a hug after greeting him.

The whole place smells like weed and sex which wasn't really lovely but i guess these are parties in here. Calum stays by my side for a little while before he goes to get some drinks for us.