Twins || 06

wherein jimin has twins, jungkook and aera (both six year old)

__

"daddy! daddy! daddy!"

jimin hums faintly, turning inside the covers and grumbles with his face pressed in the pillow while he feels the hasty commotion above him as the twins are trying to wake him up. he sighs softly, marking another morning with his overly energetic kids.

their whispers and giggles make it to his ears, sending a subconscious smile to jimin's lips as well. with one last laugh from the girl, the covers are ripped off from jimin's body, making him shiver lightly at the abrupt exposure to cold air conditioned environment of the room. his hand lazily rubs his eyes, travelling down to his bare stomach, searching for the warm blankets which are nowhere to be found now. instead, he's met with messy movements as both the kids climb on him, the boy being on his arm and the girl hugging his chest, both leaning down and kissing all over his face like little puppies.

"all right i'm up," jimin chuckles, grabbing the two by their matching night t-shirts and pulls them to lay on either side of him.

"daddy y'know up before riri today!" jungkook beams.

"but i woke up before you yesterday," aera states the obvious, "so i'm a step ahead of you."

"no, i woke up early today. so i won,"

"no, i did," aera frowns at him, pushing him by the shoulder, making the boy stumble out of the father's embrace. jungkook glares at her, pushing her harder and sticks his tongue out wrapping jimin's arm around him the instant aera is out.

"hey enough," jimin sighs deeply, getting off the bed and opens his arms. aera giggles, hopping in her father's arms first while jungkook climbs on his back, wrapping his arms around jimin's neck and legs around his waist. "there you go, how many more years are we going to do this?"

"many years," jungkook giggles, giving aera a high-five as she nods her head in agreement.

"yeah, daddy has to carry us because we's your babies,"

"we are," jimin chuckles, "plural subjects use are, not is."

"nooo, don't do that," aera pouts and jungkook scrunches his face at the father, making him laugh as he heads out of the room, already starting with today's weight lifting session.

it happened a lot, unlike his other friends, jimin at least didn't have to bother about working out for ever since he got the twins, gym has been an understatement compared to what his daily routine includes. there's a hit of cardio when he's getting the kids ready for school, weight lifting when the two are openly affectionate and would refuse to leave until jimin carries them, especially aera. from running around the house to find aera's plush elephant or jungkook's bunny, or going out to play with the two, making them do their homework, getting them to bathe themselves— it's all no less than working out.

"daddy what did you dream of?" jungkook asks, looking up at jimin who just placed him and aera on their feet in the kitchen.

"i saw a cute puppy in my dream," aera chimes, "it was white and blue and a little bit of pink,"

"but i'm not asking you," jungkook says and aera turns away with huff.

"kook, don't you think you're being a little rude to your sister?" jimin glances at the boy, watching as jungkook bites his tongue, hesitating a little and slowly shakes his head. jimin sighs at that, crossing his arms on his chest, "yes you are. don't be like that, kook. you're a good boy aren't you?"

"mm-hmm," jungkook nods, fiddling with his hands and turns to his sister, hugging her quickly and grabs her face in his hands, pecking her lips with a smile, "i love you riri, i don't wanna be rude."