PROLUGE

I've been waiting for this day to end.."Ugh.. I'm so tired" I opened the car door and sat at the front sit "Why the fuck did Dad told the driver to not drive me?" I let out a big sigh

It's been weeks since my Dad told me that I'll be the one driving myself to go to school and plus I'm still 17. What if I will be arrested because I'm driving at the age of SEVENTEEN and because i don't have a license?

I started the car and started driving , It's 8:37 pm I was supposed to go home at 5 pm. Dad will obviously be mad at me because I got home late and Mom will possibly just get mad at Dad because of making me drive.

The reason that I didn't got home at 5 pm because I needed to answer my homeworks at school because if I didn't my Dad will be mad at me.

I was watching the road while driving and then my phone suddenly rang "🎶📱🎶" It was Jae my boyfriend. I answered his phone call.

"Yes babe, Do you miss me already?" I said. I waited him to response but i heard a moan instead "Huh?! Babe what was that? Are you with someone else?!"

"ha...ha... Babe I'm really really sorry but i still want us to date even though i'm having s3x with my step sister, Caileen. I can't stop myself, she's really really pretty, Babe can i still be with you?" he said.

"WHAT THE FUCK JAE!! Caileen is your step sister and plus you have the same Mom, I can't... I can't with you... I want to break up, FOR 3 FUCKING YEARS I LOVED YOU BUT YOUR HERE FUCKING YOUR STEP SISTER, I'M DONE WITH YOU!!" I immediately ended the call after saying that.

I don't know what am I supposed to do now.. Me and Jae started dating when i was 15 and he was 18 he said that he can accept me even though i'm still a minor , now he's 20 and i'm 17.

My eyes started to blur because of the tears..my vision turned dark

-All Rights Reserved
-CopyRight (2022)

Please Vote, Comment and Follow me
Thank you very much it means to me a lot 😊
-mukhangtao