Moving on

A/N here i kinda messed up the previous chapter which was here and i kinda forgot ash won alr  so im making a new chapter in its place so mabye you could count it as a update idk so moving on

Recap: Ash has defeated the trainer with the help of Articuno and Pikachu and is moving on for the gym battle.

{3rd perspective}: Lt.Surge is standing there with his eyes out of their sockets and in his mouth looking at Articuno fighting for ash and looked terrified at the same time while being fascinated and amazed.

Timeskip of  1 hour

Refree: This gym battle will take between the gym leader and the challenger  Ash Ketchum, the challenger may switch his pokemons at any time while the gym leader may not thats it for the rules.

Ash pov: Phew i wonder what would have happened if  arceus had not gotten articuno for helping me and in turn of that i plan to use him this match.

Go Raichu, Go Arcues

Surge pov: this little kid first has a articuno helping him now he pulled out a arceus!! I am actually done for.... well ima try my best anyways.

Raichu use thunder!

Yui pov: I have no actual idea about why i am fighting here instead of  pikachu here even though he has gotten treatment from nurse joy and chansey and is doing well af but OOHHH shiii  I am already being attacked and then i remembered that i am 100s of thousands of levels higher than raichu so i just tank it and see the shock on raichu and Surge after seeing me not even having a scratch from that powerful thunder attack... So i decided that i would be kind to this poor raichu and decided that i will use splash on the raichu.

Surge: Raichu use the power of this dynamax band and gigantasize.

Ash pov: Godamnnn that is a big raichu it barely fits in this 40 foot height gym  i dont think  we gonna win this one.

Raichu use G-MAX  Thunderstorm

Yui pov: As this hell of a big electric rodent made some big scary looking storm clouds crackling like crazy i used splash which ended up creating a massive tsunami which flooded the entire gym washing away everything and destroying all in it's path raichu fainted instantly after my wave broke through the storm clouds easily.

Refree: The gym i mean raichu cannot fight anymore the winner is Ash Ketchum of Pallet Town.

Lt.Surge: We tried our best we couldn't do it you deserve this badge Ash (Hands over the Thunder Badge).

A/N: Ash and his squad leave the gym happily after winning the badge and trashing the gym.

Sorry guys i didn't post or update in a while i just wanted to make a new chapter and not take back on my word this time so ill try my best to make new chapters see you around.