Love Revolution

As they were holding each other in bliss the crowd smiled, they finally gave release and looked into each other's eyes 

Lapis Lazuli had a smile never seen before, it was not signifying anything ulterior nor negative., it was purely full of happiness

Viridiplantae has a resting smile and thinks that this, this is the change that Lapis really wants thus he pledges his whole self to her and whatever her cause is.

"Well then! Let's get a move on!" Lapis exclaims to the crowd as they cheer her on and Viridiplantae too.

Viridiplantae takes initiative and holds Lapis' hand as they both walk towards to the front of everyone and then Lapis raises her arm towards the exit of rthe garden and confidently leads the crowd.

the voices of the Lunarian allies are loudly throwing their hearts out whilst chanting and raising their hands, and their weapons.

As Viridiplantae looks at Lapis' magnificient face he looks back the large crown and there in the middle h saw something rising.

'..a pole of some sort.' he thought to himself.

and he conclusion was indeed correct it was a pole of a flag..

the flag's design was definetely unique - it featured a crescent moon facing to the left, and in the gap of moon was a diamond-shaped crystal, it was colored in the following: green on it's upper left, blue on the upper right and on the bottom was the color of the Lunarians.

Viridiplantae was truly mesmerized with Lapis Lazuli's capabilities and somehow.. he compares himself to her, because in all of the years he lived he's never done as grand as this, but Lapis only arrived her centuries ago and she was able to turn thousands to her side.. 

To Viridiplantae it's truly.. amazing, he looks back at Lapis and lovingly holds her hand.

"I love you, to the moon and back.." Viridiplantae ushers to her, and she replies with:

"Hush, if my love were counted it would be an endless amount of stars." Lapis smiles after saying so (she's obviously hiding her flustered expression!!)