Chapter 5, Breakfast 🥐

Be scared it's about to get nAstY~ SMUT

Next Morning~

Ray's Point of View:

I wake up first this morning and as I regain composure Norman begins to mumble in his sleep.

I listen to what he is saying and I hear, " N-No... D-Don't take her... " He is talking about Emma. I hug him a bit tighter and whisper, " Norman... Emma's ok. "

He wakes up immediately and whines, " N-No Emm-- " he sits up and questions, " Ray? "

Norman's Point of View:

I look at Ray and he looks concerned and I am guessing I'm talking in my sleep again.

He tells me, " Everything's ok"
I smile at him and exclaim, " I know! It was just a bad dream! "

He nods and says, " Anyways, morning sunshine~ " I say "Morning" back to him. And he asks, " Would you like some breakfast? " I say," Sure. "

Ray gets up and goes to the kitchen and I get up and follow him. He looks around in the cupboard and asks, " What would you like? " I smirk and without thinking and say,

" You~ "

Ray pins me to the wall and says, " Really? "

😑 I'm dead you guys. I can't believe I'm doing this. I have multiple reasons to want to break a board over my head and this is just adding to it.

I lick my lips. " Mmh " Ray licks my neck and asks, " How would you like it? " I tell him, " I want as much as I can get~ " I bite my lip. He says, " I can take you here, or in the bed. I tell him, " hm, Anywhere is fine~ "

I'm dying while writing this.