Chapter 6, Let's eat 😜

A LOT OF SMUT!! Here you go you thirsty gremlins. Also probably really cringy. Get your Bible right now. You will need it. 😭

Ray's Point of View:

I bring Norman to the bedroom and take off his clothes. He slips his hands down my pants.

He presses his penis against me and I bite back a moan. He then exclaims, " Wait, no fair! " "Hm? " I pause. He smirks and says, " I wanna see you naked~ " I smirk back at him, " Okay~ " and I take off everything.

Norman stands back and admires my body and says, " You're beautiful. " I blush and say, " So are you. " " Hm~ "

Norman then kisses me. I taste him and move my hips in a circular motion against Norman's body, teasing him. " Nngh~ " he says as he puts his hands on my hips and squeezes.

I kiss him harder getting more hungry every second. Norman runs his hands down my thighs. I whine and clench. Norman grabs my penis and rubs it. I whimper and say, " Please... "

Norman's Point of View:

I rub my hand up his chest and pinch one of his nipples.
Ray shudders.

I lick my lips and kiss down his collarbone, leaving marks wherever I kiss. He arches his back.

I pin Ray to the bed, " Not so tough now~ " I chuckle at his vulnerability. While breathing heavily he says, " F-fuck me... "" Hm ... " I smirk. " Beg~ " He then says, " Daddy please, I-I want it... "

I kiss his forehead and then kiss down his jawline. He moans quietly. I kiss down his neck. He then grabs my dick and sucks.

I moan and pull him closer " R-Ray! " He swirls his tongue around the tip. I moan in pleasure and then suck Ray's. He gasps and grips onto me. I kiss Ray's lower abdomen. " P-please- ah~ Norman, do it. " He says. " Hmm.. What is it you want? "

I smirk as I say that. " F-fuck, fuck me. " I trace my tip against his entrance. He moans impatiently. " Alright~ " I thrust into him fast and hard.

He screams in pleasure, " H-harder! " He exclaims. I go in deeper and faster and I kiss up Ray's neck. He yells, " I'm gonna cum! " I growl, " Go ahead " I bite Ray's earlobe.

He releases and my abdomen becomes slick with white substance. " Hm~ " I thrust into him as deep as I can go. He moans and grips onto the sheets. " N-Norman... ah~ " " D-Don't hold back... " I thrust faster and harder.

He screams and cums again. I moan and thrust as hard as I can. I cum and pull out. " Nngh- you are very tight~ "

Both of us are panting and drenched in sweat. " I was waiting for you to take me... " He says. I smirk and kiss his forehead then say, " You're sweet~ " Ray nuzzles into my neck. " Mm~ "

I wrap my arms around Ray's chest. " I love you~ " I say. He says, " I love you too. Please never leave. " " I won't, I swear. " I tell him as I kiss his forehead once again. Ray falls asleep later, buried in me.

I cried from the cringe in this. The whole time writing this. It's far from over. 🙃