3

"Okay you have to work with me on this one. It's a little of a reach but I think he has major potential." Seungmin walks with Chan back to the town square.

It was obvious to see a circle had formed around the fountain where music came from and cheers for the performance in the center.

Seungmin pulls Chan through the crowd to show a man dancing. His moves were coordinated and smooth with the music.

Not to mention how beautiful he looked while doing so. He had pretty long hair and a stunning face.

"He's a good dancer and like," Chan trails off as he stares at his height. His body slender and standing over everyone.

"Tall? I can see him working with the stilts." Seungmin chuckles as he waves his hand and gets the man's attention.

The man see's his familiar friend and smiles before finishing up his dance routine with grace.

The crowd cheers one last time before everyone leaves the man alone. Chan and Seungmin staying behind to walk closer to him.

"Hi Minnie. What brings you here?" The man grabs a towel to wipe the sweat off his face.

"Wanted to introduce you to Chan. He has a job proposition for you." Seungmin introduces his new friend to his old friend.

The man smiles and walks up to Chan, "Hi, I'm Hyunjin." Offering his hand for him to shake.

Chan was so love smitten by the beauty that without realizing he grabbed Hyunjin's hand and kissed his knuckles.

Hyunjin giggles and takes his hand back slowly as he said, "I didn't expect you to be so forward."

"He's blinded by your beauty obviously." Seungmin teases and Chan swats his shoulder in embarrassment.

"So, what's this job?" Hyunjin sits on the edge of the fountain.

"I'm restarting the circus and I need people to join me. I think you would be perfect to join us." Chan explains and Hyunjin gasped.

"I love the circus!" Hyunjin claps with a smile and Chan couldn't help but smile back.

But then Hyunjin's smile disappear as he said, "But what would I do? I don't have any talent like that."

Chan looks at Seungmin who nods at him in confirmation. He looks back at the confused man before smiling innocently.

"I have ideas..."

————

"Now these last two may be a little more difficult to convince."

Chan stares up at the orphanage in confusion as Seungmin continues, "There are two people in here who I think would tie this show together perfectly. It's a pair that grew up here as kids, being close as twins. The place abused the kids though. Specially the twins because they were so close and thought the two were into each other. As they got older, they took over the place to make it better for the kids. They thing is, they're only kind to the kids. Not adults."

Chan frowns as hears the story be told. He definitely wanted to try and get close to these two as he knew how it felt to be ridicule by others for who you are.

"Let's go. They barley like me so I don't how happy they will be when meeting you." Seungmin pulls him along into the building.

Chan enters the old building and seen children running around in laughter. The walls were covered in drawings and panting done by the kids. Music was coming from a certain room and Seungmin seemly knew where that was.