4

"Since I.N-"

"My real name is Jeongin. Don't call me that unless on stage."

"Okay, Jeongin. Since he knows more about the circus life, he'll show you guys the rope." Chan instructs but everyone was too busy staring at a certain someone who was stretching.

Everyone couldn't take their eyes off Hyunjin who was bending at the waist and stretching his arms.

"How is he so flexible?" Changbin whispered to Minho who both stare him down.

"I don't know but I know a few more things that flexibility can be used for." Minho chuckles and Changbin bites his lip in agreement.

"You two are perverts." A deep voice from behind them made them jump and look around.

Felix stood behind them with a glare and crossed arms, Jisung right behind him with the same look.

"N-no! We were j-just saying that his flexibility c-could be used for many acts in the s-show!" Changbin tries to argue and Minho adds on, "Yeah! He should do something else but stilts!"

"Whatever perverts. If me and Jisung got caught doing that, we would be beat up and almost killed but since you guys can pass as straight, it's no problem for you to be perverts in private." Felix explains and that made Minho scoff.

"Are you joking? Pass as straight? I get harassed on the daily for just my hair!" Minho ruffles his purple hair for inference.

"That was your choice to do though! We have been harassed, verbally and physically, for years just because we're close but that's only because we only had each other!"Jisung backs up Felix.

Minho backs down as Changbin just pats his shoulder, "Calm down. We need to work together."

"Whatever. Their angsty little asses are the ones that need to calm down." Minho shrugs his hand off before walking over to Jeongin.

Changbin sighs and looks at pair who only glared back, "You guys do need to calm down a bit. I know you guys are only used to being nice to kids because of your past but not all adults are dangerous. Reminder, you guys are adults as well." Then walking off to join Jeongin and Minho.

"Ignore them."

Jisung and Felix both look over at Hyunjin who slowly approached them. He was playing with his fingers as he stood in front of them.

"They're just as angsty as you guys. I get the whole dark persona towards everyone but the kids. Just try your best to come out of your shells. Take all the time you need." Hyunjin explains before hesitantly leaning forward to kiss both their cheeks quickly.

"And to be honest, it's kinda cute how you're only kind to kids." Hyunjin whispers to them before skipping off to the group.

Felix touches his hot cheek as Jisung blushes as well. They both never been treated with kindness but from the kids.

So when they looked over at Hyunjin who felt the stares and looked back at them, they blush even more when Hyunjin smiles and waves them over.

Maybe they will give it a try.

————

"The tigers are roughly trained but that's only because the trainers before now used this." Jeongin explains as him, Minho, and Chan approach the tigers cage.

Minho looks at what Jeongin is holding and his eyes widen seeing a whip.

"They use that on the poor kitties?" Minho whispers as he slowly takes the whip from his hand.