005

(𝓛𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓮𝓷 𝓽𝓸 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓼𝓸𝓷𝓰)

Maddie sighed as the car came to a stop when they reached their house. The Ziegler's house was in a peaceful and kind of rich neighborhood which made it easy for Kenzie and Maddie to enjoy their free time outside without any interruptions besides from cars.

"Come on, Mads" Kenzie knocked her out of her thoughts as she smiled softly at her before walking behind their mom in the big three-story house.

Maddie opened the door and got out as she held her dance bag over her shoulder before slamming the door.

"I'll be in my room!" Maddie yelled as she ran up the stairs and into her room. Maddie's room was a bit casual, it had white painted walls with pictures of her and her friends and Kenzie on the wall and a Billie Eilish album hung on the other side of her room. She had blue sheets and a greenish colored duvet.

'homework!' Maddie quickly got her books from her bag and sat her desk as she began to do her maths work. Maths was Maddie's least favourite subject besides from science. She was never really good at maths that was Kenzie's thing.

Hours Later-

It was currently nine O' clock at night and Maddie was in the sitting room with her sister as they watched a movie called 'my first summer'. And it was about two girls that find a connection with eachother. Kenzie suggested they watch it but Maddie was a bit hesitant at first, due to her mother being in the kitchen next to the room they were in.

"It's good, isn't it?" Kenzie asked after a few scenes of them acting cute. Maddie's eyes were glued on the screen she didn't even hear the door open and for Melissa to come in all cheerful. That soon went down when she saw what they were watching.

"What the hell is that?" Melissa asked as Kenzie scooted closer to her big sister. Maddie gulped and slowly looked up to see Melissa grabbing the remote from Kenzie as she switched it off completely.

Kenzie didn't say a word and looked up at Maddie for help. Maddie sighed and looked at her mother who was folding her arms and tapping her feet waiting.

"It came up on our-... Our recommend.."
Maddie said as she glanced at Kenzie who nodded slowly to both of them.

"Well... Who's idea was it to watch it!?"
Melissa sternly asked as Maddie looked down while her leg was bouncing anxiously due to her anxiety.

"I-" Maddie started but was cut off by Kenzie who stood up and faced their mother who looked down at her.

"I-it was my idea mom.. I'm so sorry, I just thought that this would be about two girls enjoying their summer together as best friends! I mean, that is the title 'my first summer'." Kenzie explained as she looked back at Maddie who smiled thankfully to her.

Melissa sighed and nodded her head as she took Kenzie's hand and pulled her somewhere away from Maddie's eyesight. Maddie frowned wondering what she would do to her sister.

A sudden vibrate from her phone knocked Maddie out of her thoughts. She quickly took her phone out and saw the notification of the message:

(Chloe💘 sent a message)

Maddie smiled at the notification and swiped up to see what she texted her.