1. Talking

"Come in!" Jungkook mumbles as he types on his computer, glasses on top of his nose, silver hair fanning his face.

He needed to get this review done before he sends it to Yoongi again, and he was too focused on his task to look up when his door opens.

"So you aren't even gonna look at me now?"

Jungkook snaps his head up at the voice, a small smile immediately gracing his lips when he saw who it was.

"Taehyungie hyung.." He mumbled "Sorry I was a bit occupied."

Taehyung makes a face. "Yeah I can see that.."

Jungkook chuckles shaking his head. "What brings you here hyung?"

Taehyung raises a brow. "So now I need a reason to be here? Wow Jungkook." he mutters quietly.

Jungkook snorts. "You know what I mean hyung." he raises a brow at Taehyung. "Spit it out.."

Taehyung huffs. "How do you know that i want something?"

Jungkook smirks slightly, he looks at his laptop and closes it before turning his chair around to face Taehyung fully.

Arms crossed over his chest, legs man spread..

He tilts his head slightly up, regarding the other form the top of his glasses..

The small smirk on his lips is still present when he gives Taehyung a very obvious once over.

Taehyung shifts from one foot to the other feeling a type of way with the heavy gaze on him, hands gripping the edge of the white short shorts he was wearing

"It's been exactly four minutes of you being here Taehyungie.." Jungkook drawled out.

"And it's obvious to me the way you keep fidgeting, like you are deciding whether you are going to tell me what's on your mind.. Your eyes keep avoiding me, and I'm sure you came here to talk about something personal."

He hums again a gaze wandering over to where Taehyung is gripping the silk shorts.. "Careful you will rip a hole on it". He chuckles.

Taehyung sputters.. "Fuck off." He mumbles blushing slightly as he lets go of his shorts all together.

"Are you gonna tell me?"

Taehyung clears his throat, huffing a little. he brings his hands up and stares at his nails.

"I want to get my tattoo.."

Jungkook stares at the way Taehyung shifts from one foot to the other.

"I see.." he sighs. "And so what are you doing here? I think Jimin and Namjoon hyung are getting their's done today.. You can go with them."

Taehyung hums as he looks up at Jungkook.. "I wanna go with you.."

"What?"

"To the place where you go. I want to go to your tattoo artist.."

Jungkook stills.

"My tattoo artist?" he asks his voice a little gruff now.

Taehyung nods.. "All your tattoos are so pretty.. I wanna get mine there too.."

Jungkook sighs.. "Oh okay.." he mumbles distractedly..

"And where do you want to get your tattoo done?"

And Taehyung blushes staying silent..

When he looks up Jungkook is staring at him with his brow lifted even higher.

"Umm.." He laughs a little nervously.

"It's a secret.."

This time Jungkook lifts both of his eyebrows.. "Secret? You are literally getting a small 7 tattooed on your body, what's their to hide?"

Taehyung stomps his foot exasperatedly.. "Just take me there?!" he grumbles.

Jungkook frowns staring at the other for a little while..

Would this be a good idea?

What was he gonna do now?

He bit his inner cheek for a while before he sighed..

It's just one small tattoo Jungkook, how bad can it go?  He thinks to himself before he looks at Tae again.

"Fine.." He speaks quietly.. "When do you wanna go?"

Taehyung stares at him. "Now.."

Jungkook tsks.. "I'm busy now."

Taehyung pouts at him making the latter curse inside.. "Please.."

"You are such a fucking menace hyung.." Jungkook grumbles as he stands up from his chair.

"This is why you are my favorite!"

Taehyung smiles cheekily before skipping out of the room.

"I'll be down in five!" He shouts over his shoulder making Jungkook smile.

This man got him wrapped around his pretty fucking finger and he is sure as hell that Taehyung knows it