3. Mine [M]

Taehyung gasps his body arching off of the tattoo chair when Jungkook dives in, and starts biting his inner thigh roughly, taking the soft flesh into his mouth, sucking on it harshly harshly, running his tongue over the forming bruise before latching onto another patch of skin.

"Fuck koo!" Taehyung shudders when Jungkook latches onto his innermost thigh, the younger's nose brushing on the lower part of his crotch over the lace.. he moans loudly when the younger presses his nose into his panty covered balls some more, furiously nibbling onto his skin.

His hands come to clutch onto Jungkook's black locks, hips starting to move on his own there as he bucks up into Jungkook's face, to gain some frictions.

 But to his absolute dismay Jungkook pulls away, making him whine.. "Jungkook!" 

 The next second a harsh slap lands on his thigh.

"My tattoo room, my rules you little slut!" Jungkook hisses slapping his thigh again and again as he admired the art he created on Taehyung's unblemished skin. Now full of angry red bruises, and he made sure to hit right on the bruises just to make it hurt some more..

"Jungkook please.." Taehyung moans in pain, as he feels his cock releasing dribbles of precum, wetting his black lace.. 

 Jungkook scoffs. "Are you getting turned on? Look at you wetting your panties just from me hitting your thigh.. Such a pain whore."

"F-fuck!" Taehyung jolts when Jungkook lets his leg go and cups his crotch over the panty, starting to palm him roughly.

 He tags on Jungkook's hair harder, body twitching at the younger's ministrations..

"Should've known that you were a little slut hyung.." Jungkook smirked palming harder. "I should've known.." 

 Taehyung gasps as Jungkook dips two fingers into the panty and tears the whole thing off in one pull throwing the ruined clothes away.

The display of strength making his cock twitch..

 "The whole fucking fandom thinks you are so innocent don't they?" Jungkook hisses wrapping his rough palm around Taehyung's length and starting to flick his wrist fast.

Thumb smearing the precum around the tip making Taehyung moan and purr in pleasure.

 "Little do they know that their idol is a fucking slut who likes to get fucked by complete strangers!" He growls raising the other hand and slapping Taehyung's ass making the other yelp.

"You wouldn't even care if even one of our fans fucked you hyung, no would you?" Jungkook snickers as he moves his hand even faster, smirking when he feels the other twitch in his hand.. he knew the other was close.

"Wouldn't even care if one of us fucked you in front of them yeah?" He grunts as he sees the tears in Taehyung's eyes starting to drip down his flushed cheeks.. 

 Oh what a fucking sight it was.. So fucking pretty..

"Look at you hyung.. " Jungkook groans.. "So fucking pathetic in my hands, you really are a slut.. I wonder what our hyung's would say if they saw you like this.. moaning like a bitch in heat."

 Taehyung hiccuped, hips twitching..

He felt cum boiling inside, waiting for the orgasm that was rapidly coiling in his lower belly to just erupt.. 

 "K-koo please.." he mewls.. "w-wanna cum! wanna cum so bad! Please!"

Jungkook laughs amusedly before he starts spanking his thigh all the while jerking the other off.

 "Would you like it?" He husks his dark eyes staring into Taehyung's soul..

"Would you like me to fuck you in front of them? huh?! Would you like it if I claimed you in front of them? Tell the whole world what a fucking slut you are?" 

 "A-ah Ju-Jung.. Koo!" Taehyung sobbed, his back completely arching from the chair.

Body starting to shake like a leaf as the orgasm started to wreck through him.. 

 "Cause I will hyung.." Jungkook grits, moving his hand even faster, his whole palm covered in Taehyung's slick, filling the room with wet sounds everytime he flicked his wrist.

"I will tell them all.. I will tell the whole fucking world.." He growls.. 

 "You. are. fucking. MINE."

And the possessiveness was enough for Taehyung, for his eyes roll back into his head and scream. Vision going blank for a second as the coil in his lower tummy snapped in two, rope after rope of cum shooting off of his cock.

"N-no more!" he hiccuped as the younger kept jerking him off, driving him into over sensitivity.. "Please!"

Jungkook snorted before he removed his hand.

Fury was still evident in his face as he scooped all the cum that landed on Taehyung's body into his fingers and shoved them into Taehyung's mouth..

Taehyung's eyes widened at the filthy action before tears spilled some more as Jungkook made him gag on his finger..

"You understand hyung?" He smirked gagging the other more, watching the way tears and drool poured down the sides of Taehyung's face, making him hot mess. "Do you?"

Taehyung tried to nod but he couldn't with the fingers shoved deep into his throat..

"This is the last time I'm telling you.." Jungkook pushed his fingers into the other's throat deeper, making Taehyung's eyes roll back for the second time.. "Don't let me find you pulling this shit again.."

He suddenly pulled his fingers out making Taehyung choke and cough..He gripped his face with the spit covered fingers, gazing into the brown unfocused eyes.. 

 "You are mine"