•part one•

Sakura/Harper's POV

I was waking up and i woke up with a really bad headache. I got up and saw I was in a pink room and it was so unfamiliar and I started to panic.

I saw I was short "what in the-" I also noticed I have a really high voice. And then I found a mirror and went up to it. And I saw I was SAKURA HARUNO?!?!

*damn what happened?* I looked around and saw the leaf headband. "SAKURA HURRY AND GET UP YOU'LL BE LATE FOR THE ACADEMY!" Sakura's mom said

*ok so 'I' already did the exam that's good." I got up and went to take a shower and looked at her clothes *ok so ether I can where the usual or something different,hmm........I'll wear something else*

(That's what she is wearing)

I got down stairs and saw my 'mother' and 'father'. When they saw me their jaws dropped "S-Sakura y-you're wearing something different"  "yeah a little chance don't you think? Anyway I'm going to get going so bye."

I left and started walking and then I realized i didn't know where to go "CHAA" I flinched *oh wait is that you inner Sakura?* "of course it's me!" *alright sorry* and then she told me the way.

I got in front of the door and came in and everything was silent. Everyone looked at me and I found two seats one by sasuke and one by Shikamaru.

I was about to go sit by Shikamaru until ino stoped me "hey build board brow you look different" "how?" I asked "well you are wearing something different and well you have bigger boobs and a smaller forehead"

*oh yeah huh?* and then I left and went to Shikamaru "hey umm Shikamaru" I said softly. He opened his eyes and looked at me weird "what?"

"Is it ok I sit here?" I asked and he looked at me with wide eyes "u-uhhh s-sure I guess" I said down and was talking to Shikamaru and then I heard screaming.

I saw where it was and I saw naruto and sasuke kissing!! I then started laughing Out loud and everyone looked at me with wide eyes "what? That's hilarious" I said

3rd pov

The hokage and the jōnin where looking at the students. Then they looked a sasuke "that's the last Uchiha after the Uchiha massacre, right?" A jōnin said

"That's right, and that blonde boy is naruto." The hokage said "the nine tails kid?" "That's right." Then the hokage notice ino was there but not Sakura "hmmm....." "what is it lord hokage?" "Oh nothing it's just that we are missing Sakura Haruno."

"That pink hair girl and also sasuke's fan girl?" "That's right" then they saw Sakura come in with different clothes. The hokages eyes widen.

*thats weird* then they saw her heading to sit down but away from the Uchiha. Then ino stoped her "hey buildboard you look different" they heard ino say.