Meeting team guy

I woke up and randomly thought of somthing *i should change my self...* *like how?* *like give myself a hair cut......get new clothes......and uhhh well go to man i love....kakahsi is going to be late anyways so i have time*

i got up and took a shower and put on my clothes that would be replaced later. "fuck that i'll just through the window" i opened the window and jumped out *hmmmm.... OH lets go to the salone* i ran to the hair salone *ok what hair cut should i get.....OH i know*

a lady came over to where i was and asked what i needed "oh i'm just here to get a hair cut" "oh alright, go ahead and sit over there." she said pointing a seat. i sat down "ok so what would you like?" "i would like a trim and some bangs" *WHAAAA!!! BANGS?!?!* *yes bangs* "alright." said the lady and got to work

After hair cut

"alright i'm done" said the lady and i looked in the mirror *damn we actully look good* *for real*

"alright thank you!" after i paid and left i went to a clothing store *wow, there is so many cute clothes here!!* then i went to look at everything *this ones cute* *lets try it out!* *alright* i found a changing room and looked at myself in the mirorr 'nice!'

(thats how her clothes looks like but her hair is still long)

i bought the clothes and went home to change *im going out again* *why?* *to look for my love* inner sweat dropped.

i went out again *it lookes so pretty outside* i was too distracted to notice where i was going that i bumped into someone "oh! I'm so sorry!" "watch it next time" *wait i know that voice....NEJI!!* i looked up quickly and saw neji with lee and tenten *is he the guy you were looking ?* * thats my second love*

i started at neji then i started to blush i stood up quickly "IM SO SORRY!" i said bowing. i looked back up and saw lee run to me "oh my are you ok?" lee asked i looked at him *oh my its LEE!* "u-uh yeah i am, thanks for asking" "thats good." "i'm sorry again, but my name is sakura haruno" "so you're the kunochi that made top score... well nice to meet you sakura i'm tenten."

"and im Rock lee! the hotest and strongest ninja! and that neji hyuga" lee said pointing at the brown haired boy "nice to meet ya'll" "sakura you are very pretty! ill protect you with all my life! Please be my girlfriend!!" said lee "oh uh-uhmm" "would you like to go on a date with me!!" yelled lee "o-oh u-u-ummmm......as friends we could?" "thats alright!"

"well im still sorry for running into you neji." "its fine.." "well i won't bother ya'll anywmore so ill get going" i told them "acutlly you aren't bothering us we are just plannning to get food......and since i'm going to be the only girl, want to come with us?" tenten asked. i looked at tenten in surprise "u-uh sure!" i said smiling "great!" tenten pulled me close to her and locked our arms togeather.

we got to a resutrant .choji's favorite resutrant. *my love must be here!* i looked around and saw him *THERE HE IS!!* *choji?* *NO!* *...* *the guy next to him..* *SHIKAMARU?!* *YESS!* we were walking and passed teams 10 table "sakura?" i heard ino call me and tenten turned around to ino "oh hey ino!" i said smiling "who are these people you're with?" asked ino "OH! this is tenten my friend, that over there is rock lee, my other friend, and that guy is neji hyuga..." "is he also your friend?" asked shikamaru

"o-oh umm n-" "yes...." neji respond. i looked at him surprised "so they are all your friends....?" "YUP!" i said smiling "oO-oh i didwen't swe yow saackura" "oh hello to you too choji." "well we got to go now...lets go." neji said "oh alright. bye guys!" "bye/bwy" they said in synic

Shikamaru's POV~

I was with ino, and choji in a resutrant *-sigh- trublesome* outside i saw sakura and some people i didn't reconize *who are they?* they came inside and walked pass us "hey sakura" ino said "oh hey ino!" sakura said smiling "who are these people with you're with?" ino said asking for me "OH! this is tenten my friend, that over there is rock lee, my other friend," when sakura said that i noticed that the lee guy blushed at sakura's words. " and that guy is neji hyuga..." she said not looking so sure if they are friends.

"is he your friend?" i asked out of no where "o-oh umm n-" sakura was interupted by the hyuga guy "yes......" he said glaring at me, i glared back "so they are all your friends....?" i asked still glaring at the hyuga guy. "YUP!" i was focusing on the hyuga guy *trublesome*

"well we got to go now...lets go." said the hyuga guy leaving "oh alright. bye guys!" sakura said leaving. after they left i felt a bit mad "i don't like that hyuga guy..." "is it cause hes with sakura?" ino said smirking. I started blushing "n-no. I just have a bad feeling about him...thats all.....trublesome."

"mhm sure. i bet you're jelous" ino said smiling -sigh- "...." "so are you?" "....i don't know...." "I KNEW IT!" "knew what?" "you have a crush on her!!" i started blushing *do i...?* "how do you now about that?" "tell me how do you feel that she's with those two guys?" ino asked "i feel a- wait why i'm i telling you this." "cause i'm the only one who knows sakura." ino said rolling her eyes *shes right....how trublesome* "well? how do you feel?" "...." "anwser me?" "...a..." "huh?" "..ma...." "i can't hear you speak louder!" "MAD! I feel mad alright..." i said blushing.

"KNEW IT!!! again! don't worry ill help you out." ino said smiling "you'll only help me because you don't want her to get sasuke...." "whaaaaat. i don't know what you're talking about!" *how trublesome...* "i mean it is a win win for us both." ino said smiling -sigh-.

Sakura POV

After an hour- wait AN HOUR *shit im going to be late* "hey umm guys i have to go." "oh why is that?" asked tenten "w-well i was suppose to meet my team like 3 hours ago....." "THREE HOURS AGO!?!" lee and tenten yelled "yeah, but it fine my sensei is kakashi.." "oh-Oh -OH! Your sensei is our senseis rival..." said tenten "oh really?" i asked "Yeah! and its so youthfull!" "well ill get going now." "alright bye!" yelled lee and tenten and neji waved. i passed team 10's table "bye guys" i told them "bye/bwy." *wait choji is still eating?*

Time skip~

I walked to the place we were supose to meet up. I saw naruto angry and sasuke looked anoyed. i also saw kakashi on top of a tree. i quickly went in the tree with kakahshi "sup kakashi" i said wispering "oh there you are i was wondering where you were for the past two hours...." "oh well i went and got my hair done and got new cloths and went to eat with team guy.."

"oh...wait what? guys team..." "yeah you know, Rock lee, neji Hyuga, and tenten." "yeah i know who they are, but i didn't know you knew them..." "i didn't know them i just met them today.." "oh..." "yeahh"

for like another hour me and kakashi were still in the tree "UGHHH! where is kakashi.... AND SAKURA!!" "i would expect kakashi, but not sakura..."

"kaka-sensei, don't you think its a good idea to go to them now.." i wispered to kakashi "yeah you're right" me and kakashi both got out of the trees "moring guy's!" "yo" me and kakashi said in synic "you're both late!!" naruto yelled "right sorry a black cat crossed my path and i had to take the long way." kakahsi said "lame excuse, what about you Sakura?" "I went out for food...."

"WHAAA!!Without me!!" "Yeah..." i said rubbing the back of my head "sorry..." "it's fine just invite me next time." "yeahh i will..."

"alright now that we are done with that lets go get our missions" "YEAHHH!!" yelled naruto. "finally!"

Edited: 03/11/23