•part two•

I woke up with a little headache remembering today is the exam *ughhh why does it have to be soooooooooooo ear- wait he will go late anyways* I got up and got ready.

I put my hair in a bun.*sigh* "it doesn't matter" I went downstairs and saw my parents "morning" I saw with a smile "morning sakura" mom said "are you leaving already?" She asked "oh uh no not yet." "oh then come eat before you go." mom said "alright."

"also sakura i love your new outfit." "thanks mom" i said. after a few minutes i finished. "alright i'm heading out now, bye." i said leaving.

i was walking to the training field and saw an iritated naruto and a emo sasuke. I got close and naruto saw me "S-sakura why are you late." naruto said "Well kaka-sensei isn't here yet im not really late." i said

"whats up sasuke" i said to sasuke "hn." *damn ouch no hello? well he lucky i'm in a good mood* "omg sasuke is soooooooooo hot" * not no more you will have to get used to the new guy* "but i don't know who it is you won't tell me?" *you'll find out soon*. after waiting for 5 minutes i saw kakashi "whats up kakashi!" i said waving

"oh hello sakura" he said with a smile.....i think. "HEYY YOUR'RE LATE!!" naruto said yelling "oh sorry a black cat cross my path and i had to take the long way." he said, with an irritated naruto. "whats the test about anyways?" said naruto. kakashi took out two bells "you will have to take these bells away from me its that simple, and the clock is set for the afternoon." he said "but there are only two bells and only 3 of us" i said acting a little like sakura. "good observation sakura. Who ever doesn't get a bell gets tide up and yall are going to watch me eat my lunch in front of you but only one of yall will get send back to the academy or maybe all of yall."

"i also want yall to attack me with yalls kunies and shurikens." kakashi said "what?! we can kill you plus you can't even doge an eraser." naruto said "oh well the class clowns are always the weakiest." "grrr" anyways ill tell yall when to st-" naruto didn't let kakashi finish and started to attack him and kakashi caught him "i didn't even say start yet, im starting to like yall."

"now start when i say start. ready......set.......start" i jumped in a bush and felt chakara in a tree above me, i'm guessing thats sasuke. I saw naruto facing kakashi "alright me and you right here right now!" naruto said yelling "you know compare to the others you're a little weird" after kakashi said "oh yeah! the only thing weird about you is your hair cut!" naruto said yelling

he started running at kakashi full speed and then kakashi reached into his pocket "shinobi tecnes part one tijutsu" naruto looked surprised and confused to why he reached into his pocket.......kakashi then took out a.......book. "WHAAAA!!why do you have a book out were in a battle" naruto said "well nothing would change cause you're weak" naruto seemed to angry

"NOWW YOU'RE DONE" and ran at him. naruto tried to kick kakashi but he blocked it with his right hand and disapred and re-apperd behide him and did the uhhh hand sign we all know about.

"NARUTO RUNN!!" i said about to laugh *oh shit kakashi knows where i am now* "dumbass" *hold up i'm going to watch this really quick*. after kakashi did that i started to run away cause i knew what was going to happen.

after a few good 4 minutes kakashi found me, and put me in a genjutsu "Shinobi tecnects part two, Genjutsu." i heard kakashi said with a faint voice. I saw a almost dead sasuke "oh dang that looks real damnnnn, kakashi you really want him dead. Release." i said putting my hands together. "oh uhh hey kakashi."

"oh you got out of that quick, thats nice...for you, well are you going to fight me." he asked "uhhh fuck to no, now why would i fight you im weak as fuck." i said putting my hands up "ok i take it back you're weird too." he said sweat dropping "aww thanks kaka-sensie" i said smilling "wait kaka- you know what, never mind" he said "im still not fighting y-" before i finished he came up behind me and tried to punch me.