Ellis x Reader (This Redneck Boy)

You sighed, looking at the helicopter that was supposed to save you, fly away.

"Where the heck is that chopper going!?" A big man yelled

"Say hell" A man in a white suit crossed his arms.

"Hey, No need for cussing." The big man looked over at him.

"Let's get the hell off this building, Figure out where the hell it's going, And possibly follow it the hell out of here!"

"Girl, you should've stayed home.." A girl in a hot pink shirt talk to herself.

You giggled over the banter between everyone.

"In case anybody didn't notice, this building is on fire and the whirlybird ain't comin' back." The young redneck called out.

"A whirlybird? are you serious!?"

You smiled and walked down the stairs as everyone was bickering, you could get used to this group of people. You opened the door and your heart dropped, you shut the door and walked back up the stairs "Nope, I'm not going first."

The redneck chuckled, "I'll go ahead"

You looked at him, "Good luck," You giggled.

He looked back at you with a goofy smile

You melted, he was adorable, you could get used to him.

——————

"This elevator's working, guys!" You cheered out and smiled.

"So where's this mall at?" The man in the white suit chimed in as he hopped onto the elevator.

"There's a bridge outside of here, we'll go down it to get to the mall," You told him, You had lived around the area for sometime now but enough time to get familiar with the layout.

"Ew are you from here?" The white suited man looked at you.

"Yeah sorry, Princess" You crossed your arms.

"Listen here.." The redneck laid a hand on the man's shoulder.

"Nick, what's it to you?"

"Nick, The names Ellis," He smiled, "listen, You must be new to the word manners, am I right?"

Nick crossed his arms

"Did your parents ever teach em? Because I know where I'm from, I was always taught to be kind, especially to someone as gorgeous as..." He looked up at you.

"Y/n," You looked up at Ellis and smiled, "Ellis, that's a familiar name,"

He smiled, "Oh, I get a familiar one and you get a cute one, I must just be unlucky"

You blushed a little and looked at him, trying to remember something that probably wasn't even a true memory.

"My friends call me Coach, I guess you all can do the same," The big man chimes in, "No need for fightin, We have zombies on our asses right now."