Chapter 20.- unwanted touches

ANNOUNCEMENT
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Most of this chapter was written by my lovely friend Bunny-Dragon !! Thank you for writing the portion of this chapter since I couldn't TvT it means a lot to me <3
When the part she wrote comes I will announce it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

⚠️WARNING⚠️
————————————————————————
This chapter contains lime that almost leads to lemon so if your sensitive to sexual content please do not read this chapter!
————————————————————————

(THIRD POV.)

Layla slowly woke up on the cement floor from her deep sleep that consumed her because of the drug.

Trying to recall what happened that would lead to this she remembered. In a fit of rage she tried to get up from her sitting position only to get pulled to the floor by the chains that restrained her feet.

Looking at the chains and shaking her head quickly turned towards the door of the room when she heard them open.
Seeing that it was the ginger her shaking only intensified as she tried to calm herself.

"So how do you like it in here? It's much worse then where we placed (y/n) but that was the point!"

"WHERE IS SHE??? IF YOU HURT HER I SWEAR TO GOD!!-"

"Calm yourself, please, I don't even get worked up like that because of a person..... anyways we didn't do anything to her"

"Liar...... your all..... LIARS!!"

The ginger frowned as he got closer to her which made the brown hair girl move away as much as positive.
When her back was touching the wall she didn't dare to look up at the male who was now standing in front of her.

"Do you really think we would hurt her?"

"Yes......yes I do..... especially after what I found out!"

She tried to jump at him but her chain's didn't let her witch only resulted with her body slamming on the floor with a heavy thud.
She growled at her state and looked up at the male who was walking to the exit.

"hey, hey, HEY HEY HEY WHERE ARE YOU GOING IM NOT DONE TALKING TO YOU JUST-"

The male shut the thick metal door behind him hearing the female that was inside yelling her lungs off trying to make the male come back.
But he didn't turn back to the room he only continued to walk and smirked when he thought about his darling (y/n) who was sleeping in a lavishing room that was made just for her.

~This part was written by Bunny-Deagon !~
With (y/n)......

She was sat on the bed she woke up in the three males looking down at her watching her trembling in fear while looking at her kidnappers. Scaramouche enjoyed the adorable hint of scared in y/ns eyes the sadistic smirk that sneaked on his face only grew in size.

Kazuha felt some empathy for the poor girl in front of him did he care enough to stop? That was another question and lastly Xiao he didn't care about the other two but he he started to grow impatient and with that in mind he sat next to y/n whose fear only grew. Scaramouche sat on the opposite of the two while the white haired of the three lowered himself now in front of the (h/c).

It didn't come to a real surprise when the lilac haired male was the first to take action what did catch there attention was y/ns small moan. And as if it was a comand the golden eyed male began kissing y/ns neck as well tho for the youngest of the three was no more space so he decided to make some, and with that he decided to rip off the poor wimpering females shirt.

Kazuha struggled a little with the beginning of her shirt it eventually became weak enough to be ripped to be left hanging on either side of the females upper body exposing her tummy and chest. The springly large chest of the girl caught the eye of all three males.Kazuha was fast to act and engulfed the trembling female in an passionate kiss and on his side he did feel slight disappointment when she didn't respond to it.

While kissing her he also managed to take of the holder of her chest only to replace the strapless bra with his hands. Tears started to build up in her eyes as wimpers escaped her mouth she couldn't manage to building up the strength to defend herself and having her hands tied up didn't help but yet again a rip was heard she had been to deep in her own thoughts to reilize that her pants had began taken off slowly ripped though to the tugging of an impatient Xiao and yet her pants were no match for the other anemo user as they were now gone.

More tears began to come in her eyes as her thighs were now being kissed.  A hushed scream was heard as Xiao bit down on y/ns soft thigh. It surely would leave a scar the spear holder made sure of it as he bit down the blood in his mouth didn't bother him enough to give a shit either way it was the blood of his beloved anyway.

Xiao continued to kiss it he was sertanly proud of it while Scaramouche on the other hand only chuckled as he saw the tears that were rolling down y/ns face he enjoyed every bit of her pain it gave him glee but yet he felt bad, it confused him somewhat why was her pain not as exiting as any others?

He was confused but yet didn't care as he let his hand slowly wander down her collar bone to her chest grabbing it and playing with one whilst kazuha was occupying the other not only with his hands but his whole heart and soul.

Somehow a hand made its way to the hem of her under wear soft strokes where made over the fabric that keeped the fingers from reaching her skin it made her snap she couldn't let it happen she couldn't lose her verginity to someone she didn't love, she didn't want it and with the sudden courage she yelled, she just yelled at them telling them to stop it somehow worked as the 3 froze, did she stop?

No she continued to yell and beg she couldn't help it and just yelled at the three ripping kazuha and Xiao out of there lust as they both realized what had almost happened while Scaramouche just had left the room to god knows where.

~it ends here!~

Looking at the female that was in front of them they shudder seeing her state.
They couldn't believe that they were the cause of this.

Xiao: "(y/n) we're sorry we didn't mean to-"

"Don't touch me!!"

Xiao tried to slowly get closer to her and touch her shoulders but the female only pulled away getting as far away from the two males as possible her soft sobbing filling up the room.

Kazuha:" Xiao I think we need to leave her alone for a bit..."

Xiao only nodded his head as the two males left the room leaving the (h/c) girl sobbing her eyes out trying to calm herself  by raping the blanket around her that was on the bed.

It didn't take long for her to fall asleep from her tears.

————————————————————————

I hope you guys liked this chapter!! And thank you again Bunny-Dragon for writing most of this chapter!! <33

See you all in the next one bye bye! ^^

~Author-Chan