chapter 6 "cancel"

A/N: we are going Off pov

"Off...we need to talk" Tay said as he passed some water to Off. "While I was talking to the owner of the bulding of "Theaters of Scholarships"....The owner told me that some time ago that Pak Jumpol, once gave out scholarships here too." Tay confessed. Off went quiet not knowing what to say.

"Cancel the scholarships- i'm not doing it," Off responded. "What?! Off what about the onces who made it to the second round," Tay stated. "We can make up a lie- but i'm not doing what my father did- I mean what that man did. I don't want people to start metioning his name again, or comparing me to him" Off said as he threw the water bottle. "Off...please, look, only 5 people were able to pass the exam...we thought no one was going to be able too- shouldn't we just give them a chance," Tay said. "No- please Tay I don't want to take any chances people comparing me to Pak Jumpol," Off whispered. "I'm your friend, and i respect your decision . I'll go tell the others," Tay said as he opened the door.

Just then when Tay opened the door, Tul,Mike,and Mew fell on top of each other. They were listening to everything behind the door. "I guess we don't have too," Off said as he laughed.

"Off- we will also respect your decision we will cancel the scholarships, the 5 of us offered," Mew repiled. Mike and Tul nodded. "Ill send the emails to infer its cancel to the 5 that passed," Mike offered. "Thank you..guys," Off said. "any time, your like our brother," Tul said as he hugged Off.

.......Now the story begins

-----------------------------------------------------

            💐 how are u✨