Chapter 7 "lights-"

As Gun, Toptap , Max, Gulf, and New were on their way to bus stop, they all got a notification from their email. They decided to ignore it for the mean time until they got to the bus.

"Should we check our emails- I mean we all got it at the same time. That's kinda.. I don't know." Toptap suggested.

"I think we should," Gun responded as the other nodded.

They got inside the bus, picking some seats in the side. As they all sat down, they took out their phones.

"Wait! Let's open it at the same time," Gulf stated.

"Reasonable," Max responded.

They opened their emails. New out of nowhere, decided he should read the email out loud. But not too loud so anyone else could hear. New felt like maybe it was a weird urge, that someone had to read it. The others seemed to be distracted to read the email.

-------------------------------------------------------
EMAIL 📧  |
~~~~~~~~~

Hello, fellow 5 winners of the scholarship. I am to send this email to announce that, the scholarship givens- are cancelled. there will be another CEO giving scholarships- we will give him a good word for you 5, since of the cancellation. Details of that CEO giving scholarships is in this website:
#*^#**#*#~*##*^*^^#*

-
From:
Th-
-------------------------------------------------------

"The 5 CEO's," New finished the last words in a whisper. New was feeling empty inside. For the others they felt the same. They just got the news, of what felt like a light inside of darkness was gone. Their scholarship was taken away. Such news was to be taken sadly.

"This must be a mistake," Gun stated.

"Why would they do that?! Was this just a joke-," Max yelled.

Gulf got Max from his hand, and started to calm him down, even though inside deeply, he was also full of anger and confusion. But he knew they should keep clam, so no one around them would notice something was up. The last thing they needed was for a scandal to start.

All though, yes, Miang, is a decent population. Everyone is close, and news, tea, scandals, anything like that spreads faster than anyone can imagine. There is only one news channel in Miang, but it's the largest News channel in the world. 40% of the population of Miang are under that company. While 35% of that 40% also have other jobs, they are still under that company. The new channel is called, "Our sips of tea,"

Everyone's thoughts fell, as the bus stopped. The silent between them was clear, everyone wanted to cry. But no one did.

"I'm going to confront them for this-" Gun claimed as he run off the bus.

With no hesitation Gun felt like he was going to confront Off Jumpol for everything. Off jumpol the man who promised a scholarship. The scholarship that was giving Gun some life.

"Gun wait-" Gulf yelled as he ran after Gun.

While the others followed behind. They ran and catched up too Gun.

New running out of breath, touched Gun's shoulder as a sign to calm down and walk.

"Gun, what- are you thinking?" Toptap asked.

Meanwhile Gulf about to faint, was holding on to Max. Max holding him too. Max knows, Gulf has an extreme fast metabolism, and Gulf gets hungry a lot, and if he skips one meal, he gets really hungry. Since they skipped Breakfast, and the fast run they just did. Max was worried Gulf going to faint any moment.

Gun turned around and saw the concerned look on Max while looking at Gulf. Gun calmed down while observing that.

A silent passed through, and they started walking.