{Chapter 1}

{Yun Ji POV}

________________________________________________________

I woke up to the sounds of my sister, Miyun, screaming at my face to wake up.

"Get up Yun! I'm only here because Mom told me to get you. Its 6:30, we have to go in like 10 minutes!" She yelled at my face.

"I'm up, Miyun... Now get off me, you're heavy." I glared at my sister, making her roll her emerald green eyes and "Sashay away" or whatever she says she does, muttering profanities. She watches to much of Rupaul's Drag Race. Like way too much.

I ran to my closet and I started panicking. "MOM?! DOES OUR SCHOOL HAVE UNIFORMS?!" I yelled down and got a reply, " No, Yun darling!". The tensed feeling I had soon went away as I found my favorite outfit; a long sleeved beige sweater that was slightly over my size and some jet black high waisted pants. I took a quick shower before brushing my teeth and then went to the downstairs of our little mini mansion. "Oh, Mama! You didn't have to make my favorite breakfast!" I said, a thankful smile spread across my face while a started to eat quickly so we could head out the door. "You're welcome, baby. Now hurry up, me and Miyun will be in the car."

I finished my breakfast, yelling a goodbye to my father, and ran to the car with my bookbag slug across my shoulder, my pencil case on the verge of falling out onto the sidewalk. I sat in the back while Miyun and Mom rambled on about something I did not care to listen to. Something about Miyun getting a boyfriend soon .. not my problem. I did not want to be a new student at Leshin High, nor did I ever want to be a new student at all. We had moved after vampires started taking over our territory. Now we are stuck in another territory as they find us a new area to stay in. We are lucky since our territory had been especially weak. Even the alphas there were weaker than a large tree branch.

'𝙂𝙤𝙙, 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙞𝙨 𝙗𝙞𝙜...' I thought as I wandered through the halls. My guide for the school seems to have ditched, so I was stuck looking for my class. I was trying to remember what class I was going to when all of the sudden somebody called out to me.

" Hey! "

I froze. What does anybody want to do with me, the new kid and loner.

" Y-yes? " I called out.

"Are you Yun Ji?" Ha, this person knows my name. I nodded, turning around slowly and taking in the features of the person standing in front of me. He had bright blonde hair, a smile as bright as the sun, his outfit consisting of a white shirt, beige pants, and a black tie. He gave off a powerful energy that nobody else had emitted since I walked into this place. "I'm so sorry, was I too late? I was busy with a project so I couldn't make it here on time. I'm supposed to give you a tour of the building?"

" What's your name? " I asked casually, though I was clearly nervous. I hadn't spoken to anyone other than my mother, sister, and father in a few months, so I lacked social skill.

" I'm Sun Kia, a senior. "

________________________________________________________

Authors Note:

BAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA-

That was good but please tell me anything i did wrong with anything, literally anything. info, spelling, ANYTHING. i checked over this like 4 times so i dont think anything is wrong but...you never know :)

*laughs in short chapter*