{Chapter 3}

(Yun Ji POV)

yes.

I have returned to this story

with a new chapter ofc.

enjoy or die.

___________________________________________________

I just ran away from one of the Kia's, one of the strongest alpha families to exist.

I don't know why, but I did.

And most shocking of all..

He let me go.

I probably ran because of that annoyingly powerful aura of his. He is probably a dominant. I've almost never been around somebody as strong as he is since I was never allowed to leave my pack area. So that's a bit overwhelming..

I got back home and shut the door quickly behind me, locking it as I was always told throughout the years. I pressed my head on the door trying to process what the hell just happened

" Welcome back, Yun. "

I jumped to the voice I almost never heard and turned around, startled. It was my father, Asahi Ji. He didn't come out of his office much, and I could rarely catch him smiling. Yet here he was, defying that very sentence. He had a wide smile on his face, a fully black suit, and ..

wait..

He finally got that long-needed haircut I've been begging him to get! His hair looked so messy before since he never really got time off work and always had something to do, so he could never get time to actually spend time on making himself look good instead of the company he works for. I guess he got time off today.

" Thank you, Father. So, what's going on? "

" I got a few days off since Aaron was feeling nice, so I decided to try and spend time with you guys. I'm guessing you noticed my hair?- " He pointed towards his neatly done hair, black as burning coal.

" Ha, yeah! I never knew you listened to me since your stupid boss is always making you work just so we can stay in this place."

" SHH! We can't call Mr. Kia stupid.. Anyways! How was your first day?~" He said like he was about to explode with happiness.

" Well, I spent the whole day being given a tour. " I kept quiet about the part that Sun Kia gave me, of all people, said tour. I knew he would go ballistic and ask a lot of questions if I didn't.

" Sounds..fun? Anyways, dinner's almost ready so you can go take a rest if you want. "

"Thanks." I said, walking away from my father and into my sister's room, where I found her on her phone.

"What do you want, idiot?" She said when she noticed me.

"Just wanted to ask you how your day was, no need to get all mad.."

"Ugh, it was fine."

I had given up on her a long time ago, as she seemed to drift farther away from me everyday. Believe it or not, we used to get along well, but as soon as she started middle school, she started ignoring me and bullying me for no reason.

I went to the bathroom to take a quick shower before sprawling on my bed, exhausted from all the running.

" Dinner! Come downstairs to eat, Yun! "

" Coming! "

~

I could see the stars in the night sky through the window in my room.

Sleeping felt impossible tonight, I don't know why.

Maybe it's because I couldn't stop thinking about his face.

Ugh..

___________________________________________________

Author's Note:

comeback after like 3 months? idk, stopped counting.

feedback of this not very long and uncreative chapter that i slowly made over the course of *insert time period* please.