Tell Me Where It Hurts

~HontiWebb One-Shot

Patricia's Pov

It's been 5 years, 5 long years since he left me. And still I can't find myself from moving on. Because I really don't have any reasons to finally move on. Wala nga ba talaga or pinipilit nya lang ang sarili nya na walang rason. It's always him that I think even though his not with me anymore

It's Sunday and finally I will be able to be with him for a day. As I carress the necklace that he gave me when we were together I always found myself staring at myself at the mirror and reminiscing my memories with him.

"Oh, how time flies Love, 5 years ka na palang wala sa tabi ko." she sighed as she played the necklace.

As she continue doing her routines and make-up to make her face look okay even though she's not, she finally fix her things and got her bag and leaves.

Patricia excitedly enters her car thinking she's finally on her way again to him. Along the ride, she almost forgot to buy something for him when she remembers and stop her car in a certain shop.

In that 5 years, she also became the patron of that shop. Most of the employees, especially the owner knows her already. For since, Patricia is always here in the weekends to buy something special to a special person.

~~~~~~~

As Patricia enters the door, the sound of the chimes was been heard to the entire store. Then a beautiful lady welcome her with a beautiful smile in the front desk.

"Hi Pat! Welcome, and nice to see you again!" The lady greeted her with excitement.

"Hello, Jo! Nice to see you too" Patricia replied to her.

Jo, or Joanna is the owner of the shop and she's the one who always accommodate Patricia when she drops at her shop. Since the very beginning when Patricia visits her shop, they became good friends and get along with each other, they found a companion with each other indeed. Joanna becomes her consistent buddy, to the point that the latter confesses her feelings towards her. She didn't expect Joanna's confession cause she didn't know what to react, as Jo would like the same gender as hers.

But even Joanna confessed her feelings towards her, Patricia still accepted her feelings even if she's totally straight. Awkwardness wasn't in their vocabulary as what Patricia said. But it doesn't mean she liked her back the way Joanna likes her beyond that.

Patricia told Joanna that she can't love her the way she loves her. All she can give was a friendly realationship at all, for she's been always drown her love to him. But after all the confessions, throughout the years their relationship still remains strong.

"The same as usual?" Joanna asked her.

"Yes Jo, same as usual" she replied to her now with a smile.

"Sure, I'll just arrange it for you right away" Joanna said and immediately prepared for the latters usual order.

While doing so, Joanna started the conversation to keep the other lady while waiting.

"It's sunday pala today ano, I almost forgot the day na. You'll visit him again noh" Joanna utters.

"Well, yes. And It's been 5 years also, 5 years since I always give him your beautiful flower arrangements" Patricia replied with a smile but sadness was clearly seen on her eyes.