When I Met You

~LenRisa One-Shot

Live your life to the fullest, coz in life we only live once ika nga ng karamihan. But for Leona, it's the other way around. She always say, bakit pa ako mabubuhay kung wala naman na akong rason para mabuhay sa mundo.

She once believe in living her life to the fulllest but when the incident happened all her beliefs vanished.

She was once a happy and optimistic girl with a lot of goals in life. The reason behind those happy smiles was her family, but now she changed. Every thing changed.

~~~~~~Flashback (7 years ago)

Leona was 19 and her sister Lexy was 9.

The happy Leona was wearing a pink smocked dress with a flower designs printed on it. Then the little Lexy came out in their room wearing a pink drink dress same as hers.

"Look ate! We're matchy2x!" lexy beemed at her sister excitedly.

"Yes we do Lex, we look so cute. Halika dali let's take a picture muna." she then ushered her sister on her side to take pictures.

"Ate, we are so beautiful in here oh" lexy pointed out the pictures they take.

"Syempre naman, kanino pa ba tayo magmamana edi kay Mommy" and they both smile after that.

"Halika ka na, let's go to the park already"

"Yehey! Off the park we go!" lexy shouted excitedly.

a little fastforward...

When they both arrived at the Leona let her sister played with the other kids in there, while she seated at the bench where she can still see her not so little sister anymore.

Since it was saturday, and no classes, they always take a stroll at the park to relax. This is their kind of sister bonding every weekends. Their parents are still at work so she was the one who takes care of sister.

As she sees her sister playing with other kids she get her favorite book and read to kill the time.

While reading in any minute or so, a loud crash was heard not far from the park where she is. The commotion started, and she immediately stand up to find her sister. When she cannot see her sister, she decided to go where the incident happened hoping she can find her sister there.

When she was running near the area, she already felt nervousness not knowing where did it came from.

Many people were blocking her way and sight, all of them are murmuring.

"Kawawa naman yung bata, nabangga."

"Yung bata..."

"Asan na yung nanay ng bata?"

That was some of the conversations she heard before entering the scene, and when she looks at the little girl laying on the ground, bloodstains everywhere her world shattered. Tears began to drop.

She went near her sister and  hugged her lifeless body.

"Lexy, lexy wake up! Ate's here already! " she sob more.

"Lex, where going home!" Sadness and pity looks were seen into the people's eyes as they watch her and sister's body.

fastforward....