Prolouge

Father, father, tell me where have you been? It's been hell without having you here-Sleeping with Sirens, Trophy Father's Trophy Son

Draco was in his room. It had been weeks since his father went away for work. He was bored, he wished something interesting would happen. Just then, a great barn owl swooped in his window and swooped out, not before dropping a letter in front of him. With shaking hands, Draco turned it over t find the Hogwarts crest stamped on the back with a wax seal. Draco stared at it for a moment, them let out a loud 'WHOOP!" And galloped down the stairs to tell his mother.
"MOTHER! Mother! Guess what mother! I'm accepted-" Draco's gleeful cries where cut short when he reached the living room to find an angry looking father and an upset looking mother.
"Oh. Hello father," he said
Lucius Malfoy turners his attention to his son and his eyes narrowed.
"What are you so happy about?" He snapped
Poor Draco was taken aback and his happiness was fading fast.
"Oh, uh, I was accepted into Hogwarts..." He trailed off awkwardly
His fathers eyes narrowed even more.
"HOGWARTS?!" He thundered," You know I wanted you to go to Durmstrang!"
"Lucius!" Narcissa interrupted,"it's not his fault!"
"Don't you get into this!" He roared and jabbed a finger at his son," You.Office.Now."
Draco's innocent eleven year old self was trembling with fear at his father. Now, keep in mind, this Draco was kind,considerate and obedient. He loved his parents very much, although, after today, his greatest fear became his father.

Draco quickly scrambled into his fathers office and waited there for a couple of minutes. In that come of minutes, he heard terrible things. He heard yelling, screaming, cries and bangs. He wanted desperately to know what was happening so he looked through a crack under the door to find his mother on the floor holding her head. Draco looked around trying to locate his father when he saw feet rapidly approaching the office. In a flash, he was on his feet, hands behind his back, head bowed respectfully.
His father burst through the door and it slammed shut.
"Boy! I can't believe you. After all I've done for you, after all I raised you to be! You get accepted into Hogwarts! You disgust me!"
Draco looked up.
"I'm sorry sir," he said. He thought being polite might help his case.
"Sorry? SORRY? This is beyond sorry boy! You are a disgrace! A mistake! CRUCIO!" He roared
Draco's piercing screams haunted the air, hours, days,weeks,years later. After the hours of being tortured, Lucius made Draco promise something.
"Boy! Harry Potter is going to Hogwarts this year! You will try to make friends with him, in the way I tell you too.If you fail, you will make his life hell! Understand?" He barked.
Draco, weak and shaking, could only nod.
As he trailed back to his room his thoughts were only negative.
'What if I am really worthless?' He thought,'what if father was right?'
'Of course he was right,' a voice hissed in his head,' he's your father, he's bigger,better and always right,'

What do you think? Do you like it? It will only be a short book,'but idk, should I keep going or not?