38

When Yu Yuan returned to his residence, he saw that the corner of the holographic cabin in his bedroom had been replaced by a brand new equipment cabin. In his impression, this equipment compartment seems to be the latest high-end model, the problem is... it's too big.

It's as big as two beds stacked together. Once you put them here, you have to walk sideways when you walk from the side. I don't know how they moved in at that time.

The game company has done a great job of compensating him, as if they were afraid that he might be dissatisfied with something and that he might turn his head and reveal what he had encountered.

He hung the hooded coat on the coat rack, walked to the holographic capsule and pressed the start button.

"Mr. Yu Yuan, hello, welcome to use..."

The initial information had already been synchronized, and after the hatch was opened, Yu Yuan lay down directly on the position, and he could start up smoothly. He adjusted his posture, put on the holographic glasses, put his hands and feet in the corresponding places, and started to connect the touch device.

It was dark before his eyes, and soon lit up again.

A row of menus appeared in front of you.

"Detected your last game "Fantasy Journey", do you want to continue?"

Yu Yuan hesitated for a while.

He didn't plan to go online this time, but... Lu Mingyuan's previous words still echoed in his ears.

- Are you interested in joining us.

After hearing this, he bluntly refused, and he did not have any interest in this aspect of work, but Lu Mingyuan insisted that he would give the final answer when he returned to the company in five days.

"OK to continue."

But he just wants to sell the equipment left in the game.

There was darkness again.

Yu Yuan closed his eyes subconsciously.

When he opened his eyes again, he had entered the virtual world in the game.

The place in front of you is not the roof terrace when you go offline, but the player's birth point at the entrance of a certain mages association.

The pointed mage hat on the top of the head has also changed back, and many of the people who come and go are mage players like him, and the sight is a pile of pointed hats, so the mage will also be called "pointed hats" in the game.

At this time, a prompt box suddenly appeared in front of several achievement completions one after another.

[Congratulations on reaching the full friendship achievement of the power relationship [Blood Clan]]

[Won the title "Venous Guest of the Blood Tribe"]

......

The friendliness of the blood clan can be brushed, and some life-style players will like to brush these. This time, for no apparent reason, he directly brushed his friendliness in one breath, and also won three other titles as rewards: "Vampire's Ordinary Reserve Food", "Vampire's Humanoid Biscuits", and "Vampire's Favorite Taste".