Chapter 51:

A/N: More father/son fighting and little extra~!!

/////

The father and son charged at one another.

Neo: I broke the coven leaders.

"Go ahead, I can always make more."

BOOM~!!!!

Visibly shockwaves rocked the room they were in by just the collision of their power aura's.

Neo: I've surpassed you in every way.

He said in anger as they keep pushing at one another, trying to topple the other with their power, but neither moving.

"By what? Knowing a few spells? Playing around with those pathetic witches in the isles?"

He asked back, stomping a firm foot forward.

"Have you forgotten my mission? My plans?"

Neo: No father I have not, and it seems we are at an impasse.

He said, the two unable to advance.

"So it seems."

Both wear easily the strongest men on both worlds, but finding a one up over the other was nearly impossible.

Neo: I may not be able to stop you... but I can make you suffer...

LOOOOM!!!!

He said as his eyes glowed red.

Bellos matched it with his own glowing eyes.

"Well you're welcome to try..."

He said in matched anger as their powers only grew.

"Wither and decay, body without magic drain away..."

Neo chanted with his eyes glowing brighter and Bellos' own flickering like a dim bulb, the man growling as a bead of sweat built up.

"I won't go down so easily Neo..."

He shot back as his palm and staff glowed with what remaining magic he is able to keep and aimed it right at the man.

Neo: Orion come to me!

He said as the dragon screeched and moved closer to him at blinding speeds.

GLEEAM~!!!!

The dragon's very essence and power seeping into his master's form, his body glowing with the purple flame that resonated in his eyes. As he did, he pushed his own hand forward against father's oncoming own, their fists hitting one another.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMM!!!!!!

All of the Isles shook when their strikes connected, even a giant hold blown in the side of the castle, everyone taking notice.

Neo: See you later father, if you can get enough wild magic to keep your alive.

He said darkly at the man, who was a small, withered husk, his form shaking, eyes sunken, and his body skin and bones.

"You... You..."

He tried to speak, but no words came from his dried throat, his staff used to keep himself up.