Chapter 6:

A/N: Some adorable fluff.

/////

Eda walked downstairs to a sight so adorable the witch could hardly take it.

Luz and King were playing with a yarn ball on the floor like they were in a trance. They were both entranced by the ball of rolled up string. Luz pawed at it while King tried to destroy it.

Eda: So help me Titan, if you 2 get any cuter my teeth will rot out!

Luz: Meow~

King: I am not cute!!

Eda: Uh huh, keep telling yourself that.

She walked over and sat on the couch, watching them play.

A later:

Luz Help, it's got me!

She was tangled in the yarn, the pink string covering a large majority of her body. Somehow, the ball unraveled and covered her head to toe. It bound her arms to her sides and her legs being a tangled mess.

King: Unhand me evil yarn!!

Plus King was trapped against her back.

Luz: Help...

Eda of course couldn't help herself from laughing in joy at the sight and took plenty of photos.

Eda(while giggling): Alright, hang on.

Reaching into her hair, Eda pulled out a pair of scissors and began cutting them free. Luz purrs in delight at the feeling of her stiff joints finally becoming free, albeit slowly, from the string confines. Eda giggles as she continued cutting the yarn, soon freeing King, who stood up in victory.

King: Aha! The King of Demons shall not be defeated by mer yarn!!

Eda: You still got caught in it.

King: It was Luz's fault!!

Luz hissed at him with King hissing back, making Eda laugh as she finished up the major tangles on Luz.

Eda: That should do it kid. Hey! No cat fights in the house!

Eda(thinking): No matter how adorable it would be.

Soon:

Luz snuggles her new teddy bear with a wide smile.

The small bear hugged back, making Luz squeal in happiness at holding him. Eda smiled at the sight while her rock friend sat on her lap.

Eda: Say, we never did give them names.

Luz hummed as she looked at her fluffy friend with a wide smile, soon deciding on what she'll name him.

Luz: Sugar Bear!

The bear snuggled against Luz in joy about his new name, making Luz purr louder as she held him.

Eda: Good choice kiddo!

Luz: What about yours Eda?

Eda grinned as she pet her rocky friend.

Eda: Rock Biter.

The rock creature raised his arms up in victory at the name, making Eda and Luz smile.

It bites Luz's tail.

!!!!

Luz: YIPE!!!

Luz flew in the air, imbedding her nails into the ceiling as Rock Biter clamped tightly on her tail.

Eda: RB, no! Let go of Luz's tail!

The witch tugged on Rock Biter, further pulling Luz's tail.

Luz: Meow!!!

King laughed joyously at the sight which Eda still pulling. After a bit, Rock Biter got bored of gnawing on Luz's tail.

He let go.

Eda: WHOA!!!

CRASH!!!

Eda flew back against the wall in pain from the unexpected force Rock Biter had on Luz's tail.

Luz licks her tail, trying to soothe the pain.

As she did, Eda was scolding Rock Biter for what he did.

Eda: Bad Biter! No biting Luz's tail!

Rock Biter looked down, sad. Eda frowned sadly as she raised his head.

Eda: Hey I'm not mad, you just need to not do that. Can you promise not to do that again? For me?

Rock Biter nodded eagerly, making Eda smile.

Luz hissed at the small rock man.

Rock Biter just waved back, not understanding of what she was doing was bad.

Eda: Easy kid, he didn't know! Besides, your tail will heal.

Soon:

Luz starts chasing a mouse

King napped on the couch and Eda reading the spell book. Sugar Bear and Rock Biter were the only ones watching the chase.

The bear looked at his rocky friend, the creature shrugging in confusion.

Luz caught it eventually.

Luz: Got you!!!

She was ready to eat the creature, but a shadow loomed over her. Looking up, she saw a neutral Eda.

Eda: Release the creature now.

Luz: Food...

Eda: You can eat fish, but not him. You can chase him all you want, but not eat him.

Luz let him go and pouted.

Eda smiles and began scratching under Luz's chin.

Eda: Good Kitty.

Luz: Fish please~!

Eda nodded as she waved her hand, a fresh fish coming out of the fridge and coming to her hand. She then held it out of Luz to enjoy.

She seemed too with her drooling face.

Eda: Bottoms up kid.

Luz munched away.

Eda smiled as she pat Luz's happy head as her tail wagged.

Eda: Good Kitty.

With that, the witch went back to reading the magic book, easily being the most interesting thing she ever read.

Luz snuggles her teddy bear with a wide smile.

The bear pat her head, making Luz slightly purr against his chest.

As they did, Rock Biter was scratching King's stomach, the small creature letting out a pleased rumble.

Eda was like a mom watching her children while dad napped.

And their children was a big kitten, a small dog, and 2 friendly little helpers.

...

Eda went red at the thought of her being in a family, especially with her mentor.

/////

A/N: Hope you liked it!