Chapter 1

10:40 am
Tel aviv, Israel
Were ready to leave the chief says.

We're ready to kick some Palestinian butts and got more of the territory G-d give us right I say.

Of course Asher we will do it the chief says.

We get up in the plane and get ready for leaving.

While we where in the plane we were quiet until I break the silence as always of course.

Let's do some praying for good luck in there ok ? I ask.

Ok let's pray everyone answered.

Please G-d, give us strength so we can get the precious territories you give to our ancestors back please, and give us wisdom so we can do the right things and don't kill people foolishly amen.

So when we finish praying we already arrive at the town we get down and the chief talk to us.

So you know what to do you divide in 3 and go opening doors and if you find Jews bring them with you and if you found terrorist kill them and if you found normal Muslims then just evacuate the house and told them to leave ok?, G-d bless you all let's go.

So we all go running to different directions and we have our weapons of course.

When we break the first door, they were four armed terrorists, and when they see us they began to shoot randomly, we immediately Throw to the floor and I throw a hunter knife and I hit him on the head, and then I roll and grab one of by the arms and then other one shoot me and I put his partner as bait and he kill his partner, then I shoot that guy on the head and I grab the knife and kill the other and my partners where there just watching, as usually o always do the work alone, it is because I can do it alone, not because they are chickens or something like that.

We enter to a few more houses just in 2 houses they tried to attack us without success at all of course, the city was all ours again as always, and the biggest soldier was me as always.

We celebrate when we returned to tel aviv we went to a restaurant.

Hey so let's give a thanks praying ok ?

Thanks G-d for mighty strength you give us to have back the amazing gift you gave to us, thanks G-d for always being a source of motivation in life, and always helping us, thanks for giving us an amazing life and for being so merciful to us thanks G-d for everything amen.

Then we eat and everything goes pretty well.

I go back to my apartment, it is an luxury apartment, it's 2 floor and it's has many furnitures inside, I leave my helmet at the side of my copies of the Dead Sea scrolls (which I bought all the scrolls and I also bought all for my mom and dad), we have plenty of money my family owns plenty of kosher restaurants and we have a kosher product company, which is one the most powerful kosher companies in the whole world, but we also know how to live humble and I mean really humble, my mom teach us how to humble and why was important, I'm a really strong jew and I have a lot of faith, I have as much faith as an Orthodox Jew ( yeah that strong) and I like to follow the commandments as long as I can, I kept kosher in a really strong way

I can't do nothing else I just want to go to the synagogue and get some praying and talking with the rabbi.

I have 4 cars I will ride my Enzo Ferrari, the synagogue is 40 minutes away from my house and I want to arrive fast.

When I arrive there's a few people, this is the synagogue I have come my whole life and it's because I like it I meet very important persons I'm my life here and very important things happened here, also the rabbi is very friendly with my family and I really like him too.

Shalom Asher how are you? The rabbi asked.

Fine thank you and you? I ask.

Fine thanks I missed talking with you and studying he says.

Yeah me too I say.

I have study the Torah million times I went to a jewish theological seminary and i was one of the best I really enjoy reading the scriptures and like I say earlier I have copies of Dead Sea scrolls, I really like the shemot is a really good story Moshe is a really good prophet.

We spend like and hour or two talking and then I went home and just stay there relaxing because tomorrow we will attack another town.