Chapter 2

4:00 am
Tel aviv, Israel.

I wake up and I'm going for some running I run for 2 hours and then come back home I grab my headphones and my iPhone and head out to run.

While I was running I heard some Tehilim's 95, 16, 32, 41, 42, 59, 77, 90, 105, 137 and 150, I heard those ( oh by the way if you didn't know Tehilim are psalms) because one mate told me that they were really good and inspirational tehilims.

When I arrive at my apartment I get some breakfast, basically all the food I have is kosher food (from the family company of course) I'm going to eat some bread without yeast and some goat milk with honey.

I'm going to the synagogue and this time I'm going in my ford focus of this year ( I could have more cars and fancier ones but we like to donate money).

I'm going to a Torah study, this is my favourite activity honestly that's why I keep doing it, if I wasn't a soldier I will be a rabbi for sure, actually I have preached a few times in some events and have debates with Muslims and other religions, G-d is very important in my life and I love him above everything, I really love him and I wouldn't leave his love for anything in the whole world, because this money, fame, skills and strength wouldn't be anything without him.

I arrive at the synagogue and there's few people here, this isn't a Famous synagogue but as I say earlier I didn't want to leave it because is a very special place to me, is where I like to come when I feel sad or alone.

When we finish studying, I stay to talk a while with the rabbi.

I feel something vibrating in my pocket, my phone of course.

The chief is calling me I say to the rabbi.

Ok see you later the rabbi says.

Ok bye I say.

I arrive at the base and we go in a helicopter to the next town.

We open the first house and there's nothing rare.

We go to another house and when we break the door I found one woman and she's amazingly beautiful, she's so pretty, I think she's perfect, but then I look into her arms, she's handing a Quran, oh no.

She looks so scared she's shivering, I would love to hug her and have her on my arms.

Hey we won't do you any harm I say in a soft voice.

....re..ally she says shivering.

Yeah come with us and we will take care of you I say smiling to her.

Then she run to my knees and Hugh them, oh please beauty don't do this.

What are we going to with her my partner asks in Hebrew.

I want to keep her she's so beautiful I say with a chuckle.

Very funny Asher very funny my partner says sarcastically.

He didn't know the thing I said wasn't a joke at all.

So where are you taking me she asks.

With us I say.

She stays quiet.

What's wrong I ask her.

...are...you.going to destroy... This town ? She asks shivering again.

Oh please beauty don't shiver.

We stay quiet.

Please no No PLEASE !! She yells and cries.

This is so heartbreaking.

Please she says again.

I'm sorry I say in low voice.

I would anything for her but this i couldn't because it doesn't depends on me but of the chief and I can't change his mind at all.

Why... Why you have to do this she cries.

I stay there quiet thinking in what to say.

I finally got an idea of what to tell her.

I promise I will take care of you and don't let no one hurt you ever!

Really she asked.

Really I replied trust me please I added.

I'm not sure she says.

Why not I ask.

Because I don't trust jewish soldiers at all she says.

But why not we aren't bad persons I say being 100 percent sure of what I was saying.

Good persons she says and give a sarcastic laugh.

Yeah I say again been totally sure of my words.

The ones I have meet are terrible persons she says.

And what those terrible soldiers have to you I say.

To me nothing thanks Allah for that she says.

So then to who I say wondering to who my colleagues have hurt.

Well almost all my male relatives she says.

Are they terrorists or something like that, or do they go shouting in the streets free free Palestine? I ask.

Well she says.

They are right I ask.

She stays in silent.

What of the 2 were they I ask.

Of both, principally of the terrorist, they have put bombs in Israelites cities and do shootings in the schools, I know that the things my relatives were doing weren't right, but I still don't like because they killed my family and I loved them even they were bad persons.

So are you coming with me I ask.

Yes I do she says.

I will take care of you I say.

I says and I will do it for sure, she's so beautiful I will date her no matter how or what.