Prologue:The Painter

3rd POV

We see a 7 year old boy running down an alleyway
the boy is running from 2 thiefs because he stole 1 bucket of black ink .

Thief 1: Hey boy stop running or you will get worse if we get you

Thief 2: Give that bucket back what will a boy like you do in those bucket.

Y/N: I will show you what i can do if you just stop coming after me mister!

Thief 1:Huh then we will lost you and wont be able to watch what you will gonna do with that bucket.

Thief 2: Hey Dude

Thief 1:What

Thief 2:Do you know ice bucket ink challenge

Thief 1:What

Y/N: What ever your saying is not even real who the fuck would wash themselves with ink!!

( Suddenly 2 more thiefs came from the other side of the alleyway and now Y/N is stuck in the middle )

Thief 3: There you are little rascal !

Thief 4: Oh im ganna enjoy beating the shit out of you little kid.

Thief 2:Dont think we will hold back just because your a kid .

Thief 1:Go beat him up boys

Thief 2,3,4:Gladly

(The thiefs unsheathed their daggers and sword and one thief have a wand.)

Y/N:"Shit im ganna die looks like i have to summon it"

(Y/N drop both the bucket of ink and paint in the ground And rise his right hand up )

Y/N:Come to me my sword!!!

(For arknights players we know where this came from who is the person who owns it )

Y/N:Ink Dragon Stealth Slash!

Replace Kamisato Ayaka with you

(In a matter of seconds the 4th thief fell down face first and seemed to be dead .
Its like 6 slashes of ink splatter in the air in different direction)