Chapter 5- Princess Of A Country Without Citizens

Anastasia: Have a chapter guys hope you guys doing great this december everyone should be happy and be with their family this month.

Well now in this upcoming chapters Elaina and Y/n will be more intimate with each other.

"narrating.
*movements*
'thoughts'
:Speaking./?/!

_________________________________________

"After having a good night sleep both Y/n and Elaina are now heading to the country that they talked about.

Elaina: 'This time this is a love story..
A princess of a certain country fell in love, It was the palace cook whom she is in love this is a love from 2 people with different status, It doesnt matter but why is it called "falling" in love, maybe its a pitfall trap which where you get caught by it unexpectedly and suddenly.

Elaina: 'The pair secretly nurtured they're love and soon she became pregnant. thats right . Its the fruit of love.

"After a while of flying they both see the country in which Y/n got shock..

Y/n: Those house why are they're smoking!?

Elaina: Something must have happened here days or months ago...

Y/n: This place is literally destroyed!

Elaina: Its ruined.

"For some time Y/n fly around the country and while flying he doesnt find anything.

Y/n: There isnt a single person here

Elaina: hmm..

"Both of them then head down and elaina rested on a rubble and y/n just sit beside her.

Elaina: This is certainly troubling

Y/n:...

Elaina: Even if we head on another country right now.. well mostly reached there at the end of the night.. I feel so cold...

"Hearing this Y/n reached hes hand on elaina's waist and dragged her closer to him in which elaina rest her head on Y/n shoulder.

Y/n: yeah lets find some shelter that isnt that much destroyed we could go rest there.

"After a while of sitting y/n then noticed what they are sitting at and it isnt rubble but stairs when he looked at the back he saw a palace in which looks pretty decent and not destroyed so Y/n then carry Elaina since she doesnt want to walk, and walk up through the stairs in the time where he walk behind the gates itself he felt something so does elaina.

Y/n: What...the

Elaina: Huh...

"Elaina then stand up and walk on her own feet again and Y/n follows her through the door which Y/n found out there were lights so it means that there is a person.