😭The bully😭

3rd person POV:
Sitting in her room, on an ordinary day, Sloane opens her brown and green spotted curtains. She looks out the window, thinking to herself wow, what a horrible day. She usually has it rough, due to her traumatizing childhood.
It was very early, but she didn't usually sleep that well. She proceeded to get ready for school, she likes to stick her nose into any book she finds. She looked in her crusty, cracked mirror, and began to get ready.

She attempted to brush through her matted up hair, and began to put on deodorant

She attempted to brush through her matted up hair, and began to put on deodorant. She put on a cute outfit.

A real cutie I am! She thought to herself! She walked into the living room, her step dad passed out

A real cutie I am! She thought to herself! She walked into the living room, her step dad passed out. Thank goodness! She Began to Strut out of her home confidently, as she sang to herself                    
🎶 Everybody wants to rule to world 🎶  she began banging her head up and down aggressively, her long hair going up and down like crazy, and a rock and roll expression plastered on her cute face!
She Came to school, holding her Strut, with her Cassettes blaring so loud her ears were dancing lol!!!! She was singing out loud and very loudly. Her other favorite song began to play.
🎶And I can't fight this feeling anymore!!!🎶
She loved this song so much she couldn't help but dance insanely! she slowly and horrible realized that she was causing a scene, as a circle was formed around her in the school yard. The music was so loud and she was singing to obnoxiously, and she was moving her body in a weird dancing fashion, almost attempting Hip Hop Lolz!!!
She turned the music off, and her dance party ended. The entire school was surrounding her!!! She removed her headphones and looked up in confusion. :o? The most popular boy of the school approached her: Jason. Jason wasn't just the most popular boy in school, but one of the most known people in America!!!! He wore a basketball jersey, and A jacket. A Jersey and jacket? Sloane thought to herself, he must be feeling extra groovy HeHe!!! Jason was tall, and fit. He certainly was quite the Prince Charming around the school! So many people worshiped Jason! But not just as a Smart, tall, hot, hell of man, but they thought of him as a... greater power- almost a hero. His muscles were so- (hehe sorry Lolz my Jason heart is coming out UwU) he came close to her, in the middle of the circle. "Hello little girl.". Sloane began to cry. A waterfall fell from her face. But silently. "Don't cry... we just wanted to know how life was like- in dorktown!!! HAHAHAHAHA! GET IT! DORK-TOWN! YORK-TOWN! HAHAHAHHA". People all spit a rage of laughter at the girl. She collapsed to the ground, in defeat. Her mind spinning with questions. Why!!! Why me!?! Why is he calling me a little girl! Why does he think I'm a dork! Why is he being so mean! And why is he so cute!!?!?! She aggressively stood up, and glared at him. "Take it back you ass face!". Numerous gasps erupted from the crowd. Someone else shouted "Takes one to know one!!". Numerous roars erupted "YEAH!". Jason shouted "SHUTUP!!!!!!". He suddenly smacked her book onto the ground. She shrieked in terror.  "Fooey!!!!" She shouted, as she cried. She reached to get the book and he pushed her to the ground, very hard. She fell in slow motion, in her mind. She felt as the world was sinking away. She was not falling onto the concrete, but into a dangerous blackhole, where she will never escape. Everyone cheered as Jason raised up his arms. As Jason did a signal, everyone dismissed. This left poor Sloane all alone. She lied there, just crying and she blanked out.
Until she heard a voice. A male voice~ "Hello??? Are you okay?". She slowly opened her eyes. "G- God?". "WHAT?" The male voice aggressively roared. She opened her eyes a little more and focused her vision. This was the face she saw

The freak??!?!!? Eddie Munson is the freak of the school

The freak??!?!!? Eddie Munson is the freak of the school. He is the leader of the hell fire club. He is despised by nearly everyone! She screamed and began backing away from him. He kneeled down and looked at her. "SLOANE CALM DOWN! It's just me...". She covered her eyes, and peaked a lil. "E-E- Eddie...?". He smiled and sat in front of her. "Yes... it's me... you hit your Coconut pretty hard there lol, let me heal you with my magic hands" (OMG GUYS THIS ISNT MEANT IN A DIRTY WAY!!!) He gently lifted her off the ground and held her bridal style. She looked into his puppy eyes. "Why are you being so charismatic Eddie darling...". He looked at her. "That's just the MaNlY thing to do Sloane". She smiled. "Oh... and you can call me Foxy..". He smiled. "What does the fox say". The both giggled! The laughter was so loud, Hopper could hear it 🇷🇺!

Oooh!!! A cliffhanger? Yes indeed! I hope you enjoyed this terrific, exciting, edge of your seat chapter! I sure did enjoy it! I will try and update ASAP! This chapter required lots of hard work work work! I hope you liked my hopper joke! Well anywho, enjoy your life until next time!