Na'vi Bodies (3)

"We've got clearance to go out during the night." Harry told Grace, standing in the threshold of the science center in the dead of the night. Ron stood behind him, sleepily leaning on his shoulder.

"Yeah, and you heard Jake was missing from your science friends, didn't you?" She grumbled, not trusting the Marines that stood on her doorstep.

"Yeah, and they're hoping to bring him back with our help." Hermione stated, dragging a bleary-eyed Neville and a semi focused Luna behind her. Grace turned her glare to Hermione, but no one can out-glare 'Mione.

"Fine. Just be back by morning, and if you don't bring Jake's Avatar back, I want a good reason why." Grace gave in, crossing her arms while looking between the group.

"Yes, ma'am. Come, scientists. I got the cords from the pilot they used." Harry saluted to Grace before offering a hand out to Hermione and pulling their large group out a different door, making sure no one noticed that they didn't have masks.

>-<

Pop!

"Here we are. This is where their heli landed. I've got the Master Wand in my pocket space so I can pull it out if it's best not to use our actual wands. We don't need to actually look for him, do we?" Harry asked, holding everyone close after their mass apparition into the Pandoran forest.

"Jake's been accepted into the Home Tree of the Na'vi because Eywa showed the daughter of the tribe leaders that he was special. He's also already woken up and has told Grace everything that has happened. We do not have to look for him. But we should introduce our Na'vi selves to Home Tree and get accepted in. We're not Dreamers, but we aren't Na'vi. Not yet, at least." Luna explained, breaking from the hold first and stepping a few feet away. She closed her eyes and focused, tapping into her magical core and Eywa to shift into her Na'vi form.

It was quick, and her clothes magically transformed with her. She blinked open her eyes and looked down at her friends, her eyes still a beautiful pale blue but her hair was black like is normal for Na'vi. Neville sighed sadly.

"I'm going to miss your blond hair." He whined before stepping away from the group and joining Luna in his Na'vi form. His dirty blonde hair became black, but he got to keep his honey hazel eyes. They keep their natural body physique, such as Luna being rather thin and Neville just the slightest bit fluffier, but their muscles got an extra boost in definition. Of course, the group already collectively had workout routines, so the muscles were all earned. They're just more prominent now.

"At least we'll all look like blue Harrys now." Ron joked, joining the other two in his Na'vi form. He had broader shoulders than the others, so he was slightly bulkier on his upper half, even in his alien form. Harry snickered at the joke.

"Hah hah, Ron. I'm glad to see you've matured after hundreds of years of living." Hermione teased, holding back her laugher until she shifted into her Na'vi form. Her hair was still bushy, but it smoothed out into a rather cute and fluffy braid down her back. It was definitely a bulkier braid than normal.

"Will we keep our human forms even if we don't use them for a while?" Neville asked, watching Harry shift into his lithe Na'vi form. Harry's hair seemed to adopt the Black trait of silk hair, as it shimmered and no longer had its unruly nature due to its new length and weight.

"Eywa can give us as many gifts as she wants to, but Death is still our patron and protector, so we'll always keep whatever form we may take. Kinda like a catalog." Harry answered, swiping the Elder Wand between the group to transfigure their clothes into a more athletic style. They were going to be running a lot.

"Should we get going?" Hermione asked, looking over all of her Pandoran Na'vi features and comparing them to the artificial bodies the scientists had made. The fingers were a big difference.

"Indeed we should, we're going to be flickering between humans and the Na'vi for a while." Luna answered, smiling softly at her family. They all smiled back.

"To the Hometree!" Ron exclaimed, pumping a fist into the air as they started their jog.