Unexplained Help (Rewritten Ver.)

"Mandalor buckle your seat! "

Mandalor didn't hesitate to do as she's told, straping herself in.

The ship takes sharp turns, swivling harshly with every hit as Luna kept her focus on steering the ship, avoiding hitting the floating rocks.

The emergency lights began to flicker. With every part lost and damaged, another light turns on.

Mandalor watched helplessly as her mother struggled to avoid crashing, her mind trying to come up with a solution as she eyes the comtrols as she spots...

"The hyperdrive! "

Mandalor unbuckles her seat, trying to get to the button that could hopefully fly them away from the danger and to safety.

"Mandalor! Sit down and buckle yo-"

Another blast hits the ship, sending Mandalor back as her head slams against a metal wall, making a loud thud.

Her vision becomes blurry once she hits the ground as she groans in pain, trying to lift herself up.

She looks up, catching her mom looking back and yelling her name before her eyes shut as her head drops, and her lights were out.

...

Mandalor wakes up, surrounded by nothing but stars.

"Mandalor... " A voice softly says.

"Yes, who is it? Where am I?! "

She spins around, trying to catch who ever the voice belongs to.

A figure appears, hidden behind a cloak.

"Who are you? "

"That is not important right now. " The figure says. "You must save you and your mother. Use the force Mandalor. "

"The force?! What's that? How do-"

The figure intereupts, holding out it's hand as Mandalors feet are hovering.

"What the hell?! "

"It's within you Mandalor. The force is living energy, it can give extraordinary power. Use it! Save yourselves! Trust it!  "

....

Mandalors eyes flutter open, catching the flickering lights, the ship bouncing uncontrollable as her mother continues to steer.

Reality hits as she jumps up, eyes wide in  shock from her sudden dream.

"The force? " She mutters to herself.

"Mandalor! Sit back down! "

"No wait! "

Mandalor runs to the back of the ship, gazing out a small window as she catches sight of the ship blasting at them.

The ships familiar design sends shivers to Mandalor... It's was an imperial ship. The same people that killed her father.

"Use the force. " A voice softly says

Mandalor looks at her hand, remembering her dream as she stuck out her hand, muttering and repeating "please work! ".

The thought seems odd, having to believe she has this kind of power she only saw in a dream. But... What else is there?

Another blast comes as Mandalor pushes her hand forward.

The blast reqoshuettes back, blowing up the ship as Mandalor let's out and excited "yes! "

She runs back, jumping into her seat as she straps herself in as her mother continues to struggle, franically swirving.

"The ships gone, what now! "

"Hold on tight! Cause were crashing this thing! "

Mandalor and her mother scream as the ship enters Sorgon like a dagger, thrown back and forth from the impact of hitting the ground.

Trees and dirt thrown everywhere as the ship slides, before abrubtly stopping.

Luna looks to Mandalor, her hands clutched to the arma of the seat.

"You ok? " Luna asks, throwing her hair back as her breathing is shaky.

"That... Was... Awsome! " Mandalor cheers, unbuckling her seat. "Let's do that again! "

"Oh Mandalor. " Her mother sighs, laying her head back. "What am I gonna do with you. "