《 Chapter 4: Bad Weather 》

"And in breaking news, it's been confirmed that last week's devastation was caused by the legendary Demon Bull King. Questions still remains about the small overpowered young man who saved us all. Authorities warn citizens on..."

Xiuying tunes out from the news report and turns her attention on Mk, who's playing around with the staff.

"And I was like, "Stop there, Demon Bull King." And D.B.K.'s all like, "You can't stop me! I'm crazy!" And then I grabbed my staff, and woosh! I created this giant mech!"

He stabs his staff on the ground a little too hard, causing the water to spring out.

"Uh oh, looks like you sprung a leak, Mk." Mei commented, looking at the hole.

Mk starts to panic.

"Oh jeez!"

"Take it easy on your staff. You're not even close to learning how to weild it." Xiuying scolded, helping cover the leak with Mushu blowing out fire for him to melt it and then pushes the metal together to cover the hole.

"I've just pulled a quadruple shift at the shop. And I show up to see you've all been slacking off all day!" Pigsy yelled, looking angry.

Everyone looks at him.

"Oh, Piggy, relax. A little time off never hurt anyone." Tang reassured him.

Mk pipes in.

"Yeah! A time off never hurt nobody." he said.

"Oh, Mk..." Xiuying sighed, shaking her head.

Mushu and Cri-Kee sweatdrops to see Pigsy getting angrier.

"Look out!" Sandy warned.

They look up to see the crate was about to fall as it breaks from the chains that's holding it. Everyone except Mk move out of the way. The crate then crashed onto Mk, causing everyone to panic.

"Kid!" Pigsy yelled in horror.

"Oh, my God!! It killed Mk!!" Xiuying screamed in horror.

"You bastard!" Mei growled at the crate.

Then suddenly, Mk emerges from the crate.

"I...am...invincible!"

Xiuying's mouth went agape as Mei stood beside her, looking happy to see him alive.

"Yeah!" Mei cheered along.

"Look, MK, just 'cause you got the Monkey King's powers and all, It don't mean-"

Pigsy was cut off to see Mei with a dragon rocket launcher. Xiuying, Mushu, Cri-Kee, Pigsy, Tang, and Sandy screams in surprise and horror.

"Mk! How about...this?"

She launches a bazooka missile towards Mk, which hit his chest. Explosions was made before the smoke disappeared to show Mk unscathed.

"Are you crazy?!" Mushu exclaimed.

"I am invincible!" Mk declared proudly.

"I am deeply concerned and scared for those two. How old are they?" Xiuying commented.

Pigsy sighs, not replying to Xiuying as he looks at Mk sternly.

"Look, kiddo, you're a superhero now. You're going to need-"

He was cut off again by Mei.

"A cape! Maybe a logo, or a headquarters! Some vehicles, you know, all the stuff to help you beat bad guys!"

"Oh, no! No stuff! No nothing! And especially, no capes!!" Xiuying shook her head.

"No, what I was getting at-"