《 Chapter 2: Megapolis 》

On the train, Try Everything song plays in the background as the train passes various areas; Xiuying sees horses galloping in northwest Xinjiang; as the train enters Ninjago City, Xiuying looks at the sights as if remembering that's where the ninjas with different elements are and have been saving the world, a lot. Next, the train heads past Rainforest of Xishuangbanna and she marvels at the sight of the raindrops. Finally, the train arrives to Megapolis, an excited Xiuying gets off the train, rides an escalator, and out into the city as she marvels at the sights before her. The city is big than she had ever imagined.

Before she knew it, she's being taken into a taxi as they're heading into the forest. Suddenly, a bug splattered onto the driver's windshield.

"Whoa! Incoming." he said, activating a window wiper to swipe off the dead bug. "Bet they didn't have bugs like that in the city."

"Yeah. Never really been into city before. Missed my home already."

"Something on your mind, ma'am?"

"What do you say to a total stranger?"

"Stranger? You and I go back twenty minutes."

"Not you... Larry. I mean any person I might bump into in the city."

"Well, I'd say just go with it. Try and talk to others. That's how I did."

"Thanks, Larry."

Xiuying leans over the car window as she looks at the forest until they drive past the place that are full of little white monkeys as they watch the taxi go by. Then finally, they made it to the very nice place, the Tongling Recluse. She opened the door and pulled out her bags with the help of the driver as he pulled out her luggage with wheels.

"You know, you've picked a perfect house. It's a nice view." he said, walking with her towards the entrance of the door.

"Thanks. And thank you again for your help. I'll take it from here."

"Alright. Oh, and your unicorn is in the stables, just want to let you know. See you, ma'am." Larry said.

"See you." Xiuying bid him goodbye.

With that, the taxi driver drives off, leaving her to stare at the door before going inside, bringing the luggage with her. She closed the door and looked around. She was in awe at how spacious and elegant this place is. It makes her feel comfortable here.

 It makes her feel comfortable here