Preface

What if it is actually the way it was meant?

What if it is a normal story yet amazing?

What if there isn't any fucked-up past drama things?

What if they also have a life with no dramatic twists, just some usual days of work, um.. somewhat like real life day to day experiences?

What if the real thing of bonds, relationships, emotions, and passion are actually explored?

What if there isn't any villian fiasco, just their work life?

A simple yet a real life experiences depicting story of whom?
Let's just say they are all the best peeps or characters you can add on to.

Story of a SQUAD: they meet, they respect, they care, they trust, they fight, they love, they live, and become one.
Each one is unique on their own, only the purity of their hearts bring them together.

They are known as TOP-NOTCH SQUAD.

Aha! Don't mistake by thinking that our squad named themselves. Nah! No! Never! Our munchkins are naughty, riskers, pranksters yet smart, mature, and intelligent.
In short- each compliments the other.

A deadly combo of their talents and behaviours make them weirdos yet remarkable ones.

Hence, are tagged as TOP-NOTCH SQUAD.

Hit to a story that deals only with explorations of relationships, characters, and their passionate works.

I do not know HOW?
I will do it because I WANT TO.

(Words - 234)

✎𝓒𝓻𝔂𝓹𝓽𝓲𝓬