1. A Determined Start <3

Parakram Special Action Force, Deolali
01 December 20XX
0700 hours

Col. Batra Point of View

With sparkling of new determination in me, I'm in my cabin with a final glance on the file of a new mission, my new hope. This mission gonna be real close to me because it is different. Its motive is some new investment that's gonna benefit only, in all the ways round. Once this success is accomplished, terrorist world will be extinct soon.

A ring of my office landline brought me out of the thoughts. I answered with,"Yes?" and the junior, Robin who guards my cabin answered,"Jai Hind Sir! Major Shergill, Major Siddiqui, and Major Dubey are here to have a meet. Should it be a Pass?" I replied in positivity.

Soon, the door opened, and in walked my best three commandos: Major Karan Shergill, Major Faizuddin Siddiqui, and Major Sanjana Dubey.

They stood in coordination before saluting me,
"Jai Hind, Sir!"
"Jai Hind! At ease agents." I replied.

"Sir, you wanted to see us? Is there something we can help you with?" Shergill asked.

"Yes, Majors! There's a new mission rather an operation for your team, and the details of the mission are in this file. Go through it thoroughly, make a report, and submit it by the next 24 hours to me. The reports must consist of your other commanders, your planning patterns, tasks, schedules, and every other details possible." I told them, handing over the file that was labelled,
'ARM AT YOUR ARM DISTANCE.'

They took a glance at the title, and as expected, confusion arose their faces. Before they could question anything, I continued, "Questions will be taken into consideration once you acknowledge the file. I'm sure there won't be any questions or queries that will be left after that. Report me with the reports at 0700 hours tomorrow. Am I clear?"
"Yes, sir."
"Dismiss."
"Jai Hind, Sir!"
"Jai Hind!"

As they made their way out, I engaged myself with my work again with a small smile as the
journey finally took its first step.

01 December 20XX
1000 Hours

Maj. Karan P.O.V.

I'm in one of the short meeting rooms waiting for the best coffee to be prepared by our Chef Dilbagh Sir and for my fellow mates cum best friends, so that we can discuss about the mission. I already went through the file and must say Col. Batra sir never fails to surprise us with their new ideas of serving the nation.

This mission is going to be fun, after all we're gonna have a meet with some new people with different personalities.

In our army world we all are almost same because we live in cantonment. Here, we have our own world which includes, army schools and colleges, markets, living areas with respect to our positions, trainings, academies and its jurisdictions.

Civilians are not allowed in cantt. due to security purposes. We rarely can go out, either we go for secret operations or missions. In short we go only for our duty. Holidays? Uff! Nah! We can't take holidays for no reason, as we have to look forward to protect others, so ya we do get holidays but we wish to spend that time with our families as our duty isn't a safe one, hence, we never leave a chance to spend family times. But through this mission, we're gonna know some civilians. Maybe we can have some new friends as well.