Not the same

Me and Blake moved to italy after my recovery. Blake owns the mafia now and everything is good. Its just he's not the same. He's not playful or funny its like he's just here living. Not wanting to die but wanting to be invisible. He's more focused on survival than himself. Everyday i ask if he's okay.

Dumb i know but i don't want him to do something he'll regret later. He's still hurting because he lost his brothers. He's definitely hurting because he lost his other half.

Yes him and Blade aren't twins but they were with each other through thick and thin. His other half. Wouldn't you feel the same?

I think he kills more than ever. Funny thing is maybe more than Blade. Annnnd we can all vouch and say Blade was a goddamn psycho. But he was funny so who the heck cares.

I think- No wait I know Blake is slowly turning into Blade. He's thrill killing. If ya don't know what a Thrill Killer is and i know y'all gonna go look it up.

Basically a person who kills with the motive of excitement aka someone who kills for fun. He's.... a blade just more cold and heartless. He's him just darker i guess. But anyway...

After THEIR death shits been weird nothing been the same. I get flashbacks of that night. Sometimes i think i hear Blade calling for me ya know. But let me tell you about some things. Turns out my mom is back and i have a sister SURPRISE. How? Let me take you to a flashback okay? Cool

Flashback...
At the hospital i slow wake up and see Blake coming in with a women. She looks familiar but who is it. I tried to sit up but he comes and stop me.
"You need to lay still okay?"

"Who's that?" The woman slowly walked up to me and said "Hey my little butterfly." at that moment i knew who she was i knew it was the woman who left me.

"Get the fuck out!!"

"London please." I tired to cry she think she can come back and everything would be okay bitch please i suffered because you wanna be happy.

"GET OUT NOOOW!!!!" Blake steps up and tells her to leave and come back later. She nods and leave. Pffft bitch didn't even trying fighting more.

I closed my eyes and went to sleep.Dying inside because of pain,because my heart and because of my mom...what a joke.

The next day...

"I don't wanna see her."

"Just let her explain okay and if you don't want her in your life then ill tell her to leave."I didnt say anything just stared at him. A knock was on the door. And she walks in and blake walks out.

A few minutes of silence and she finally speaks. "Im sorry.I know i left you and your brother. But it was the worst thing a mother could do but i really didn't have a choice." She stop and wipe her tears.

"It was either i leave or watch your father..."

"He's not my father."

"Right... or watch him kill you and i couldnt loose you so i ran and left i know poor excuse but baby please forgive me im sooooo sorry." She begin to cry harder.

"its okay but i can't just forgive you. I just want my mama i need you. I hate to say it but i do." We cried together and we talked and caught up. Dont hate me because i let her back in so easily. Mum's are a big part of life and i want mine in my life.

End if flashback....

Yeah that's basically what happened oh and as for my sister. We was cool but just know that thing is dead to me know and we'll get into why a bit later into the story loves.

I went to my room and saw a picture of All of us together. It sucks because its a feeling in me that doesn't believe they are gone and i want to believe they aren't but we buried them. Its sad but its true and i cant get over it. Blake isn't the same and i hate it. I still love him but i miss the happy the funny one. The one that ate Nutella just because. Hopefully he comes back to me the old Blake. I lost all four off them. Charlie Blade and Angel to death and Blake to i don't even know anymore.

I even think i lost myself along the way.